Re: To update or not to update..

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

To update or not to update..

★ Apprentice

Should I update or should I wait for some more bugs to be fixed? I'm scared I'll loose my game after updating😬 What do you like about the update? What don't you like? Will I be able to complete the quest if I dont update?

Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)

Do update, just make sure to write down your Player ID or take a screenshot and that you're logged in to the channel like the App Store, EA and the social media you have. 

D0aW8klXcAEbV6Y.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (404 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I'm already logged into a couple social medias but I dont want my game progress to go back a week or even a couple days. If I do loose my game I want to get it back to where it was right before I updated. 

Also,can I do the anniversary quest without updating?

Message 3 of 6 (401 Views)

I'm not sure, you'll have to wait and see. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did the update, but everything looks the same and nothing is changed .that I can tell. 

Message 5 of 6 (378 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Based on a couple of months playing TSM, I can say it's really better to update coz the updates have fixes on them especially for really very annoying bugs that interrupt game play. We know everything's not perfect with the game (the game is still growing up!) but we get what we can when there are patches/fixes for the game :-)

Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)