Tiny house/ micro build game pack for sims 4

by PBJPiggeh

Original Post

Tiny house/ micro build game pack for sims 4

★★ Novice

I'm pretty addicted to building tiny houses for my sims. So I wanted to suggest a game pack filled with things like mini-fridges and small 2 burner countertop stoves. textures like corrugated metal for that shipping container look. In general a game pack for the tiny life.

If you love this idea Please add to this post and let's hope maxis hears and hooks us up.

Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)

Re: Tiny house/ micro build game pack for sims 4

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PBJPiggeh, I think this is an excellent idea because all of these items would also work beautifully in the apartments that came with City Living, but could also still be used for those people who don't have CL !  Cool    I also, for a long time, have wished for smaller telescopes and microscopes.  The size of the ones we have in the game now are ridiculous.  Normal microscopes aren't anywhere near as big as they are in the game! Teeth bared  And while the observatory is cool, normal suburban people have small telescopes in their backyards, (the same size as The Sims, The Sims 2, & The Sims 3 all had! Raised eyebrow )  Your idea would give them an excuse to make these items as well!  And I am 100% for having mini fridges in the game! :eahigh_file:  These would also be useful for houses that you could decorate for that "bachelor pad" look, or to put in the back of a media room for those who want to replicate real homes that have these! Standard smile

And while we can scale up or down the sizes of some objects, not all objects can be used at these changed heights. ( I never tried to shrink the fridges we have in the game, but I've tried some other items.) 

Corrugated metal works for industrial urban apartments as well as houses built from shipping containers, and the smaller items would be welcome even in medium sized builds.  However, if you have the Strangerville GP that was released a few months ago, then you already have corrugated metal in the game! Cool It comes in about 5 or 6 colors.  You can pair it with the metal flooring found in the Base Game, like in this picture:

05-05-19_11-26-40 PM.png

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (445 Views)