Re: Time Skipping Issue

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Skipping Issue

★★★★★ Guide

I thought I saw a bug about this but I couldn’t find it. My sim is in the cheerleading after school activity. She’s at school and goes to the activity. This automatically goes to loading screen then to home lot. When she’s at the home lot hours have passed. Was this supposed to be fixed and that’s why I’m unable to find the bug thread? 

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

@candiecoatediv  I'd have thought that was the case too, but with an entirely new feature... I guess I'm not all that surprised that the game is being weird.  As long as your sim isn't losing more time than expected, or you don't have other sims that are losing time, I wouldn't worry about it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)

All Replies

@candiecoatediv  Is this the thread you saw mentioned?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/MOD-ISSUE-Game-doesn-t-save-Time-reset-on-transitio...

It was originally in the bug forum, but with the update from Turbodriver (now the accepted solution), it's been moved out as a mod-related issue.

It doesn't sound exactly like your own issue though, which might be by design, if a bit awkward.  I think cheerleading practice is a rabbithole activity, so the game could be bouncing your sim back home like it would at the end of a work shift.

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict That makes sense. I know cheerleading is only a few hours. I just figured it would be like if you sim went to work from a different lot, the game takes you back to the home lot and time speeds up while they’re at work. I’m this instance she’s at school then at 3:30 it automatically goes to the home lots and it’s 6pm.
Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

@candiecoatediv  I'd have thought that was the case too, but with an entirely new feature... I guess I'm not all that surprised that the game is being weird.  As long as your sim isn't losing more time than expected, or you don't have other sims that are losing time, I wouldn't worry about it.

Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)