Re: Throwing parties - can't obtain gold?

by BeckiAteUrPizzaX

Original Post

Throwing parties - can't obtain gold?

★★★ Apprentice

My parties always ask for x amount of sims to be happy, which I'm finding really difficult as sims are generally confident/flirty.  Is there a way of changing this to happy?  I'm not sure if I'm missing something, it's getting super frustrating this is always the last task I have, and I always have half of the timer left to sort it, but can't figure out how Frown 

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

★ Guide
@BeckiAteUrPizzaX Not that I know of. You can try to cheat need "make happy" but usually that just sends the stronger moodlets of flirty or playful or energized etc. Though it may work on sad and bored sims. I struggle with this on dates when they ask to make them both playful at the same time. If you joke too much the conversation can turn into abhorrent which is strange and also annoying. Wish I could help but I get the same issue unless they're bored or sad the stronger emotion takes over pain old happy. Angry might go to happy with cheat need make happy but there's no way to know.
I wonder if there's a way to goal your own event like you can create holidays 🤔
Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think make happy is probably one of the harder ones because even if you buy a happy potions it won't change anything. I think with the other emotions it's slightly easier e.g. tell loads of jokes or use the alluring arrow thing for flirty 

Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)