This may sound strange or.......

by luvsumsims

Original Post

This may sound strange or.......

★★★★★ Novice

There may be a glitch. I married a npc Sim with dreads that work in the Spa on Waterfront. The Sims name is Matty Tolbert.

The Sim is buffed and has a sexy Male voice. We had a baby before marriage. All went well untill.....

Another Sim started an event with Matty but here it come.....Matty showed up in a skirt,  top and heels. Legs muscled to the max and a tiny bust.

Okay I thought Matty is short for Matthew and Mattie is a female. Please tell me what's the problem. I'm confused.

Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: This may sound strange or.......

★★★★★ Guide

@luvsumsims wrote:

There may be a glitch. I married a npc Sim with dreads that work in the Spa on Waterfront. The Sims name is Matty Tolbert.

The Sim is buffed and has a sexy Male voice. We had a baby before marriage. All went well untill.....

Another Sim started an event with Matty but here it come.....Matty showed up in a skirt,  top and heels. Legs muscled to the max and a tiny bust.

Okay I thought Matty is short for Matthew and Mattie is a female. Please tell me what's the problem. I'm confused.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-changing-gender/m-p/6783245#M3404

It's a known bug. I've had it happen twice when marrying/moving in an NPC from the waterfront. Both times it went back to normal when I closed and reopened the game.

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: This may sound strange or.......

★★★★★ Novice

Whew! thank you because I thought Matty was new to Drag and didn't know you don't have babies and marry straight females.

Then he didn't disclose being bi or drag as a fantasy. Well we're all good so if Matty dresses in drag I'll know it's just his fantasy. 

And we'll live happily ever after.

Happy Simming!

Message 3 of 3 (356 Views)