by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: This is getting messed up

★★★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen Been there, done that.
Message 11 of 17 (383 Views)

★ Guide

Starwars is really like the normal starwars it's like a vacation spot that you only got to pay but you can stay along as you want with out paying for extend. Your stay three fractions you can work for and to me it's fun but would be better if it didn't glitch out so much to me it's a good back but I'm not really a fan of starwars but I do like this pack

Message 12 of 17 (370 Views)

★ Guide

Um I looked it up and many other players are having the same problem it's a bug in starwars pack where you buy the I'd but once you travel to the new order district it disapear out of the inventory I found it last night thank any way for you help

Message 13 of 17 (370 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hellcrasher6969 

I have not seen any other reports on this but yours. All I know have had no problems purchasing the First order Fake ID in the mentioned places and travel to the First Order District. Do you confuse it with that it does disappear after the mission?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 17 (361 Views)

★ Guide

Look up are they any problems with topknot trickery and you will find it please don't call me out or call me a liar because it there I cant send it to here I tried and it's on xbox and  ps4

Message 15 of 17 (335 Views)

★ Guide

Can someone give me the link to report bugs

Message 16 of 17 (328 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hellcrasher6969 

Yes, I saw you also posted there but no one else did, I realize that English probably are not your first language but please try to explain in detail what you do. There is no idea in buying multiple First Order ID's as they will all disappear after the mission. 

You will find the Bug area here; https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 17 (324 Views)