Re: Avabilty

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This Sims 4 PC to Console

★★ Novice

I would like to get the game on console but have spent way too much money already on PC. I barely use the one on PC because of the graphics aren't great.  i have spent money on a game i can barely plan and now it's coming out on console but u will not let us switch over with out paying for it again.  there should be some type of discount or something for those who already have the Sims 4

Message 1 of 6 (1,984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This Sims 4 PC to Console

I get where you're coming from, but there are a lot of games that have both console and PC version. You still have to buy them twice.

The reason the graphics aren't great is probably because your computer can't handle the game, so you get lower graphics. You would be able to play the game on the highest graphics if you upgrade of buy a new computer. But I guess buying the console game would be the cheaper option.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,154 Views)

All Replies

Re: This Sims 4 PC to Console

I get where you're coming from, but there are a lot of games that have both console and PC version. You still have to buy them twice.

The reason the graphics aren't great is probably because your computer can't handle the game, so you get lower graphics. You would be able to play the game on the highest graphics if you upgrade of buy a new computer. But I guess buying the console game would be the cheaper option.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (2,155 Views)

Avabilty

★★★ Newbie

Hellp, Question I bought Sims 4 on my computer and Saw that it would e avaible on Xbox One would my sims for from origins be conceted to my xbox? Or do i have to buy it agian?

Message 3 of 6 (1,953 Views)

Sims 4 PC to Console

★★ Novice

I have the Sims 4 on pc but have not played in months due to no longer having n PC. I know have an console and would like to get the sims on console. What am i to do with the Games on PC. why should i have to buy the game twice just to use on a different device?. Can there be some type of discount or buy back of my PC games?

Message 4 of 6 (1,968 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PC to Console

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @nodykisses

Console is like a different game. I don't know of any game out there where you can just use the PC version on console or the other way round. Same goes if you have PS4 and then switch to XBox or get a mobile version.

There is no way to use your PC version on the console and as sad as this is, you'll need to rebuy the game.

EDIT Also just saw that you already have an answered thread so I've merged the two.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,948 Views)

Re: Avabilty

EA app Team

Hi @GhostenGamer,

Sorry for the late reply.

As your question was the same than @nodykisses's, I've merged your post here. Please, take a look to @crinrict's and @Phantomlover1717's answers Wink

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 6 of 6 (1,926 Views)