Betreff: Things that could be improved on TSM.

by MaxThrottler

Original Post

@jayivy666 yeah I've gotten both of them back to back after saving up alot of tokens. 

Message 11 of 19 (882 Views)

★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 Ye that is what i mean..it is terrible. It takes a while to save them up. 😯 for luck i have my method to get the stuff i want in a better rate....but this happens....sadly to all of us.
Message 12 of 19 (846 Views)

★★ Guide

Surprising Choices definately needs to go.It's just an annoying pop-up.

Message 13 of 19 (790 Views)

Thought, its hard saving money with these events too. I accidenly clicked on the tray with a cupcake or coins and lost some like that in the past. Like they put that icon so close together so its super easy to make that mistake. At this rate. I think buying that mansion for 1,000 dollars is more possible than 500,000 simoleons.

Message 14 of 19 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'd like a personal wardrobe in cas for each sim. Like a predecided party outfit, one for hobby etc. Then I think it's stupid with clothing that gives a bonus at work when the sim actually changes gear (dj, cooking etc). Instead it would be cool with boosted actual work-wear from the gems.

Message 15 of 19 (704 Views)

★★★ Pro

How about they actually help people who lost their game. I don't care about anything else right now, other than getting my level 50 game back. I want to play. I know customer service is working remotely, but come on I need to play. UUUUUUGGGGGGHHH!

I am quarantined in New York and I need a distraction.

Message 16 of 19 (688 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Compared to loosing all progress my next issue may seem very minor. And it is. It's just one of theese small errors that the game are littered with. If a Sims hobby is located in another building than that designated as the home, the go to hobby option will not take the sim to the hobby - but home.

Message 17 of 19 (661 Views)

My issue is getting my heirlooms back. I refuse to buy them back with real money.  They tried to help me but failed.  It's annoying since i woke up at 2pm just to.finish the glitchy harvest quest.. only for many of my story and career heirlooms to be delted because of a glitch and me unable to do stories.  I feel stupid for buying that money tree now but oh well Frown

Message 18 of 19 (585 Views)

Re: What I don't like about TSM.

★ Apprentice

@FreezerSim wrote:
  • Surprising Choice: I don't have too much to say... Just delete it please, it's totally useless and deeply annoying.

I totally agree with this. The ‘A Surprising Choice...’ popups just get so repetitive and annoying. Basically a waste of time. I personally feel like it should be removed, to save time and not worry about a choice that does almost nothing to the gameplay.
Message 19 of 19 (427 Views)