Re: What I don't like about TSM.

by FreezerSim

Original Post

Things that could be improved on TSM.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'll say my opinion about things that are already in the game and I would like to be changed or that are good but need to be improved a little, feel free to add what you think and your opinion. ♥️

• LlamaZoom truck: I do not particularly like this function, I think that players will only do and complete it when forced, it is not something we decide to do with pleasure of with our own free will. In my opinion it could be improved by increasing the amount of rewards (I know they have already increased rewards but it is still not enough) definitely there is a need for a greater amount of LZ Tokens, a small gift like the one we get as daily reward when login, more Simoleons and some Simcash. Plus it's really boring. We have to do work event... I mean... Nothing particularly exciting.
  • Colours swatches: I am totally disappointed by this, it is probably the thing that I absolutely can't stand of this game. With colours swatches everything costs more, in the beauty shop it is impossible to buy all the colors of a piece of clothing or an hairstyle because it would mean spending an entire salary only for an item. But not only that, because even for furniture items it requires a lot of LZ Tokens and Simeoleons/Simcash to buy something. Not to mention the events, we have to be honest, the colours Swatches have been added to extend the duration of the events, to give us the impression that we are getting a lot of prizes when actually we get a bunch of colours. We spend 15 days of our life getting colours. Here I can't be very kind and understanding, I admit it, that's my limit. The only advice I can give is to revert the choice and go back to when there were no colours swatches and all the colours were already obtained when buying or winning an item.
  • Wumples Wishlist: I think this event is too difficult for the prizes it offers, it takes a lot of time, usually the more the effort the more worth and valuable the final prize should be. Well, this doesn't seem to happen for the Wumples Wishlist events. I would like the structure of the daily chapter to be more simplified and the last day to be less stressful, and the rewards to be worth the effort.
  • Sweet Treats Showdown: This event was basically so good, as soon as it was released we were all so excited about the new animations and the new concept, everything was so wonderful, until we started bakes out cakes all the time, every month, every day, and it got frustrating and boring. For now I will talk about the emotional aspect. I think that there is a need for new types of events, always doing the same event continuously is frustrating, we lost all desire. It would be great to have another type of event to be alternated with the Sweet Treats Showdown. Also, I don't particularly like that this event is entirely based on luck. This means that people could work hard and constantly to finish it and try to get all the "prizes" (colors lol) but they could still fail miserably at the end and losing the final prizes, this is definitely not fair at all. Let's talk about holidays or seasonal events. We ask ourselves "Who knows what the developers have reserved for us in the new year event" Sweet Treats Showdown. "Christmas is approaching and I can't wait to see what awaits us" Sweet Treats Showdown. Easter-Sweet Treats Showdown. Valentine's Day... Yeah you already know. Everything is so repetitive.😒
Message 1 of 19 (1,738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
  • Day and night cycle only at home: I genuinely love the day and night cycle. This was one of the best update. I just wish it could be extended to the districts too.
  • Heirlooms: I think it is not correct to always get duplicates of Heirlooms, in this way it will be impossible to complete the collection, especially going forward in time when there will be even more heirlooms to collect. I wish that will be increased the chance of getting Heirlooms that we don't have yet, and more ways to get them.
  • More Animations: This is one of the reasons that makes The Sims games so beautiful. Everyone loves to see sims perform special and fun animations. 
  • Gifts for players: I wish there were more free content, in special events or particular moments during the year. A gift is a gift, it must be given for free effortlessly. It must not be connected to an infinite series of daily missions and quests (see the Hot Tub 2000 for the 20 years of the game)
  • Townies in the game: My game is 90% made up of old townies who have not yet died. (immortal people) I would say that the time has come to clean up and change the population don't you think?
Message 2 of 19 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
  • Old event disappeared: I am perfectly aware that the old events had many problems and gaps, in many aspects they did not work good at all (Many duplicates were obtained and it was very difficult to complete the collection) but I do not agree with the complete removal of them. I believe and hope that they can be reintroduced in the game with changes (for example, by not getting duplicates anymore) especially to allow people who have not played the old events or who have not obtained everything to catch up. Plus the one with the prizes meter was so much fun to play.
  • Maximum level: We have been stuck at level 50 for a very long time now, it would be nice to be able to advance in the growth of our account, and increase our level.
  • CAS categories: It is important to be able to choose multiple categories of clothing, such as sleeping clothes, swimwear. Categories that actually have an effect in the game and that can be chosen intentionally instead of being randomly chosen by the game.
  • Surprising Choice: I don't have too much to say... Just delete it please, it's totally useless and deeply annoying.

These are only my opinions and ideas. I would also like to know what you think, what you would like to add or what you disagree with.

Message 3 of 19 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Guide

@FreezerSim 

That is alot. You should start a petition to FM for 1 immediate change.

1st need to poll all on the forum to see what is the most wanted immediate change among Simmers.

For me, picking from your list: the color swatches. 

A color is not a prize.

That is like opening a present (beaitifully wrapped) and a rock is inside. Just no.

Message 4 of 19 (1,676 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DBrick01Ahw no, a petition is a little too much haha. I just wanted to voice my thoughts, I play a lot this game, I must say that I like it very much but it must be improved a little. I only talked about things that in some ways are already in the game but that in my opinion should be improved, if I had to make a list of new things that I would like to be added to the game the list would have been even longer than this 😂

Message 5 of 19 (1,652 Views)

Betreff: Things that could be improved on TSM.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I am tired of all the crap Izzy is giving beside you get rare stuff.

New stuff is needed and an update for to make old boostoutfits better looking maybe.

You need to farm a lot of fashion gems and we should generally get more good stuff and new stuff .....

And if you junk/sell outfits he should give more fashion gems back.

Maybe Izzy events would be cool.

So he would give for one week special outfits for giving a number of fashion gems.

Like you have to choose if you want special Eventoutfit for 40 instead of 20 Fashion gems.

Hm maybe event fashion gems time limited.

And if he gives random stuff then it should be cheaper....

Message 6 of 19 (1,615 Views)

★ Guide

@jayivy666 wrote:

You need to farm a lot of fashion gems and we should generally get more good stuff and new stuff .....

And if you junk/sell outfits he should give more fashion gems back.

Totally agree with you!

Message 7 of 19 (1,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@FreezerSimYe it is really annoying...why do you get such ugly boost like the smelling ones with the flies arround your Sim...or the dust ..lol..it is terrible and eats gems. I really can not imagine that anybody really does like it. Lol...
I am guessing people are wearing it because they were out of gems and it was expensive....

I do not want that my Sims are  smelling or sweating....😁

They have a shower and a bathtub....

Message 8 of 19 (1,528 Views)

Re: Things that could be improved on TSM.

★★★ Guide

Omg everything this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Message 9 of 19 (1,457 Views)

[ Edited ]

@FreezerSim i agree with the new npcs. I tried to get rid of them the way EA said it would work (having relationships with them) and never worked. I actually agree with everything you said. We need more old events and less Sweet treat events, or at least stop with the color swatches and or lower the price for the boxes to 250. Its like it doesnt matter if you have 98% pass rate,  you'll fail a bake off 98% of the time.

Message 10 of 19 (1,421 Views)