There is the affects of Stranger Ville on each of my maps

by Cactusbuds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There is the affects of Stranger Ville on each of my maps

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There is the affects of Stranger Ville on each of my maps except Stranger Ville itself!

It seems to me that this is A problem with my mods, due to the fact I turned off my mods and then checked to see that it was perfectly fine. If anyone can pinpoint a mod that's doing this because of the new update please tell me. Disappointed

Message 1 of 7 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There is the affects of Stranger Ville on each of my maps

Champion

@Cactusbuds That could be the case. To check your mods, use the 50/50 method and before that delete the localthumbcache.package file from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. 

More information about testing mods you will find here: The Sims 4 - The Sims 4 - Mods and game updates (ea.com)

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (300 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

If you don't organise your mods you'll need to slowly re add them back in in small groups until you find the group causing the issue and then pinpoint the one mod that is causing it, update it, and then it should be fine. (it's going to be a script mod, not a piece of clothing/furniture/etc).

Message 2 of 7 (355 Views)

Champion

@Cactusbuds to me the situation in the screenshot looks more like an industrial footprint according to the settings as you might be able to see in the neighborhood Port Promise. That is part of the world of Evergreen Harbor. Best to look for altering mod in the direction of Eco Living.

Hope that will help. 

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 7 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sadly I don't have Eco Living, and I'm wondering if it's from a mod that just HAS the footprint in it. 

Message 4 of 7 (314 Views)

Champion

@Cactusbuds That could be the case. To check your mods, use the 50/50 method and before that delete the localthumbcache.package file from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. 

More information about testing mods you will find here: The Sims 4 - The Sims 4 - Mods and game updates (ea.com)

Have fun playing. 😉

Let op:

Message 5 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Trismagistos Thank you so much!
Message 6 of 7 (292 Views)

Champion

@Cactusbuds happy to help! 😉

Let op:

Message 7 of 7 (288 Views)