The sims mobile how to move room to level 2

by Brynlee0915

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims mobile how to move room to level 2

★★ Apprentice

Hello there!  First let me say I love that I became a member of the site.  I have gotten so much useful information and tips and everyone is so nice and helpful!  So thanks a bunch!  

I just got my permit to my second level to my sims home.  I love how it starts off with giving you one room for free, you can make it rather large too which was awesome!   I looked around a bit but could not find any info, but my question is, can you move a room from the first floor to the second floor?  I spend a good amount on getting the second level and the next room to build will eat up the rest of my money.  I know it won't take too long to get the money up, guess I am just a bit inpatient Standard smile 

Message 1 of 3 (920 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims mobile how to move room to level 2

Hero

Hi @Brynlee0915   Glad to know you like being here and that we can help you Heart

I made a guide when the Multilevel update was released. You can find it here if you want to see the whole guide: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/11th-of-May-2020-Multilevel-Build-update/m-p/9...

To move a room or an object in between levels, tap on it and then on the floor widget on the right side of your screen.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (902 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Brynlee0915   Glad to know you like being here and that we can help you Heart

I made a guide when the Multilevel update was released. You can find it here if you want to see the whole guide: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/11th-of-May-2020-Multilevel-Build-update/m-p/9...

To move a room or an object in between levels, tap on it and then on the floor widget on the right side of your screen.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (903 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat   Yes, I am loving this site!   You are amazing! I was able to move a room to my second floor!!!!   Also, thanks for the added tip for moving objects in the same fashion.  Thanks so much, you ROCK!!!

Message 3 of 3 (894 Views)