Re: The sims mobile child interactions

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims mobile child interactions

★★ Apprentice

What item and action can I do with my Toddler?  Same question for a Child.  My toddler aged up quickly and I was able to feed him with the highchair.  He is now too old for the highchair for feedings.  How do I feed my kid?!  Thanks from a concerned sim mom lol.  Oh I just learned about helping with projects with the kids desk and you can read to the child by clicking on a chair.  But how does he eat?

Message 1 of 4 (3,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Brynlee0915

This is what I remember, hope others can add something else in case I haven't mentioned all choices.
Toddlers: bed, highchair and potty.
Children: Drawing table, castle and if you tap on a chair you can read a story to a child.
I've never seen children eat, so I guess they do it when we don't see them 😉

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,991 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Brynlee0915

This is what I remember, hope others can add something else in case I haven't mentioned all choices.
Toddlers: bed, highchair and potty.
Children: Drawing table, castle and if you tap on a chair you can read a story to a child.
I've never seen children eat, so I guess they do it when we don't see them 😉

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (2,992 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat as also, you come to the rescue! My little man grew up overnight so you may be right about feeding an older child. I will try the castle with my next child. Thanks again!!
Message 3 of 4 (2,981 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Brynlee0915 You can also play in the leaves with your toddler (the youngest walking child). The leaves from the Pumpkin Spice Lovers quest. It’s really cute. Once they age up they will go play in the leaves on their own sometimes, but you can no longer play with them. And for some reason no, they don’t eat.😮😄 Maybe they do it when we’re not looking, yes, or maybe they’re on a hunger strike begging the developers for more things to do lol!😇
My favorite is reading books to the toddlers. The way they just stand there, transfixed. Very funny and sweet.😃
Message 4 of 4 (2,946 Views)