Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The sims mobile

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai, please add me to the long list of players who would like to be able to sell household items in the Sims Mobile.

Since we're able to upgrade things like stoves to help improve our cooking hobby, and desks to improve our writing hobby, once we purchase the higher-level 3-star item we have little use for the lower-level one- or two-star items. With only one house and limited land to clear, there isn't necessarily room for two kitchens, etc. It would be nice to be able to sell those lower-level items back.

Do you have any updates as to whether this is on the roadmap for the game? Thanks!

Message 151 of 156 (700 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I absolutely adore the game, it's addiciting honestly, I've reached level 25 in just a few short days. However, my problem is that you cannot sell or remove items from your inventory It's very frustrating to have an inventory full of items I don't need anymore. I purchased items to complete quests and now I don't have room for them. Not being able to sell or even remove items from your storage is probably the worst part of this game. I sincerely look forward to the day that this is rectified. 

Message 152 of 156 (560 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★ Newbie

It's almost 2020 and this is still an issue... it will be really nice if we could sell unnecessary items Standard smile

Message 153 of 156 (394 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★ Pro
@rallookpls they actually have done improvements on the inventory a couple months back, we are now able to categorize our inventory in the storage unit. So selling is really not a big priority right now. Don't get me wrong I would like to be able to sell stuff that I am not going to use again, but it's not really bothering me. I'm able to find pieces very quickly.
Message 154 of 156 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Is there any update on whether we'll be able to sell items we no longer use? Or at least delete the items if we don't want to keep them in inventory?

Message 155 of 156 (136 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

I prefer being able to sell items for reasonable simoleons or Simcash! Hope EA hears us!

Message 156 of 156 (106 Views)
Twitter Stream