Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

by givememore86

Original Post

Re: Sell objects move walls

★ Novice

I hope they add that feature soon I want to clear out my storage of stuff I dont  need.

Message 161 of 184 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's almost 2020 and this is still an issue... it will be really nice if we could sell unnecessary items Standard smile

Message 162 of 184 (1,594 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@rallookpls they actually have done improvements on the inventory a couple months back, we are now able to categorize our inventory in the storage unit. So selling is really not a big priority right now. Don't get me wrong I would like to be able to sell stuff that I am not going to use again, but it's not really bothering me. I'm able to find pieces very quickly.
Message 163 of 184 (1,575 Views)

Re: The sims mobile

★★ Novice

Is there any update on whether we'll be able to sell items we no longer use? Or at least delete the items if we don't want to keep them in inventory?

Message 164 of 184 (1,337 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I prefer being able to sell items for reasonable simoleons or Simcash! Hope EA hears us!

Message 165 of 184 (1,307 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree with this. I want to spend more simoleons on things so I can have nicer furniture and more, but I can’t because I’m broke and I can’t sell anything. It sucks to have to wait so many days for your simoleons to come back, and it would really help if you were also able to sell things for a profit. It’s also a good thing so your storage is easy to navigate, because there aren’t as many things.
Message 166 of 184 (1,195 Views)

Re: Selling unwanted/duplicate items

★★★ Newbie
@Neko_Envy Yes! Me too! Hopefully the @ElectronicArtsInc would hear us soon!
*PS: As soon as possible! I can't wait to sell my unused items now! Huhuhuhu.... ☹️ 😔 😞 😟 😢 😥 😭 🙁
Message 167 of 184 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA game developer, 

Yes, me too. I would like to sell my stuff too.  I have too many things, I don't really use them.  So I think if EA can make these options available that would be great.

We can sell them at a discount like Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4.  Please do add this option to the Sims Mobile. Thank you

Message 168 of 184 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering the same, as earning money is so hard & I mistakenly bought a fridge 3 times at the start so obviously wanted to sell 2 as would never need.

Since then as you use grade rooms i.e bathroom would be nice to recoup money selling the old items.

Are the developers considering adding a selling option as would be helpful.

Message 169 of 184 (744 Views)

When will we be able to sell on sims mobile?

★★ Novice

As far as I know, sims mobile is the only version without being able to sell unwanted items. (Aside from outfits from the fashion shop) My storage is getting hard to manage, plus it would be helpful to get something in return. 

It's quite annoying having a bunch of items in your inventory that you'll never use. I would love for this feature to be added in version too! I've asked around and done a bit of research as I was wondering if it might've been hidden or coming soon. It seems others would like this feature too!

(I mean this with no intent to be rude, I'm a younger person, and I also have a tough time working words around correctly. It's hard for me to find the right words sometimes!) 

If anyone sees this, thank you for your time!

Message 170 of 184 (866 Views)