Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

by PeacefulLllama

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Wembley is so utterly right on the spot. The idea of the game is pretty much lost to me now.
Message 141 of 184 (1,562 Views)

Re: The sims mobile

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai wrote:

Hi @hnbbvfcc,

Sorry for the wait. I've moved your thread to The Sims Mobile forums Wink

There is not an option to sell your objects in The Sims Mobile, that's why you can't find it. However, you can save the items you don't want to have in your house in your inventory, by pressing on them and then pressing on the icon that looks like a box.

Why were you trying to sell your objects? Is it because you wanted to get some money back?

-Mai

I am level 55, I have always been able to sell items before. I have a lot of items I don’t want and I want to sell them for simoleans. Suddenly, I can’t sell stuff anymore. Did you guys get rid of the sell option with the latest update? If so, why? And can we please have it back? I’d like to clean up my inventory. 

Message 142 of 184 (1,501 Views)

Selling furniture has never been possible. Hopefully this will be added in the future. 

Only items you can sell are clothing items made by Izzy. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 143 of 184 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From what I have seen as a level 20 I only know that the true love relationship can get married but based on the story once you get far enough in you can purpose to the other sim and get married. But you need to have all of the stuff from the wedding collection. And you will also get a timed quest that will unlock a new furniture set for you but if you don’t complete it your sim and the other sim can still get married. 

Message 144 of 184 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Relatable. For me it is just stressful trying to organize my house with trying to find ways for everything to exist together. I wish there was even like a trash or storage somewhere else inventory option like a in game storage unit or something. I understand if we were to lose life experience upgrades but honestly having to keep all this stuff is just so overwhelming

Message 145 of 184 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I take it we won't be getting the option to sell items since this stuff goes back to June... I'm hoping it's still in the works. 

Message 146 of 184 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also trying to sell stuff. I was attempting to sell old furniture of lower quality that the sims no longer needed.

Message 147 of 184 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, unfortunately. If you don't wish to see it in your sim house, you can move it to storage. Hopefully selling is an option in the future.

Message 148 of 184 (1,224 Views)

Selling unwanted/duplicate items

★★★★★ Newbie

I really wanna be able to sell the extra items I know I'll never use. It just makes it harder for me to organize the storage.

Message 149 of 184 (1,373 Views)

Re: Selling unwanted/duplicate items

You and me both! The game is still very much being developed, looking at the changes we've had in the past. So hopefully it's something that will be added in the future. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 150 of 184 (1,348 Views)