Re: The sims mobile

by g14658

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 Thank you! You can share your suggestion and any others you might have this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Ideas-Suggestions-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6748847#M2630

Message 121 of 184 (810 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have crossed level 40 in sim's mobile, I would like to sell my objects for the sake of getting sim cash and also would like to buy some objects I missed during an events from other players.

Mostly I would like to sell stuff to clear the clutter in my house, because I often would like to re- decorate with different objects, it gets a bit difficult to search and arrange items,

I think it would be better.

1. If we can arrange our items in the storage. (Like, furniture,decor, career, hobbies etc)

2. Get some sim cash and simoleons for selling them. ( We spent thousands of simoleons and a lot of sim cash please give us fair rewards).

3. Let us sell items with coustom pricing to other players (friends?).

4. Let us exchange items of similar type and get discount on original price.

Example : say we bought beginner yoga mat, if we want to upgrade to level 2 mat, instead paying all amount we can sell one and and pay the remaining. (Like mobile phones).

That's all for now. I hope you consider this!
Message 122 of 184 (785 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m level 40 now, how come that’s the max level? My inventory is so full, especially with all the heirloom items. I find it so hard to find things. Also, I have a table and a chair, but when I press the chair, it selects the table instead. Any ideas? Thanks!

Message 123 of 184 (736 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@24megan24 Hi! That happens to me too. Sometimes I have to move the chair and then click on the table. It's a pain and I agree the storage inventory is out of control. We need it sorted or a delete function would help too. 

Welcome to the AHQ Forums too! ☺

Message 124 of 184 (720 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@24megan24Welcome to HQ.  :eahigh_file: 

Sometimes when the table & chair won't separate I have to put the whole set into storage, which then separates them, and put all of the pieces back where I want them.

Message 125 of 184 (717 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well said. I get frustrated with my ‘better quality’ objects breaking all the time because the price to fix them is usually ridiculous! And my inventory is pretty large at this stage, it takes me ages to look for something that I actually want.
Message 126 of 184 (686 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@g14658 I agree the repair bills are expensive. 

Welcome to the AHQ Forums too! ☺😊

Message 127 of 184 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

At least, if we can sell duplicate items (items we own more that 1)...

Message 128 of 184 (652 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you 😊
Message 129 of 184 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing happens when I tap it. I can’t move anything in my house. 

Message 130 of 184 (589 Views)