Re: The sims mobile

by sweedeypy

Original Post

@SalixCat the original post was about objects, I'm replying to @sweedeypy who is asking a question about selling clothing from Izzy. Which has been taken away due to a bug. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 101 of 184 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't want to sell items, I might use them in a later remodel, but I do need some way to organize the storage.  It is an almost unusable long list of stuff.

As for Izzy's, could they at least increase the limit from 35 so we could at least try some of the new items and effects?

Message 102 of 184 (767 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I can understand wanting to use items for later use, but being that we have to make a purchase everyday for the daily quest, no way will I use all this stuff and cant, I've hit the item limit long ago... I just buy the cheapest thing I can to get past the quest and now my inventory is a rubbish pile.  It would be nice to sell off some of the unused items we are forced to buy but cant even place.

Message 103 of 184 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob @sweedeypy I think I'd be happy with any provision at all that took pressure off my item limit yet still allowed me the freedom to decide what to do with items I've purchased. Or at least allowed me to manage them in a comprehensible way.

Because I have to, I can deal with the chaos of the stored inventory, but it grates on my every nerve when I buy things and have such limited freedom to use them!
Message 104 of 184 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Exactly!

Message 105 of 184 (721 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'd be happy with more color selections too! At least we could make things work with our color scheme. Just my 2 cents. ☺😊

Message 106 of 184 (708 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★★ Apprentice

I think, in the absence of being able to sell items, or exchange them with other users, we should be allowed to “retire” them if they haven’t been used for a while.

Like retiring older Sims, we should have the option of “do you want to keep this item?” and a Yes/No would make the item disappear from storage. Items that we say yes to 3 times would be permanently left on a more long term basis with the option of removing after say, six months if we decide we don’t want to keep it in permanently.

Or maybe getting rid of a number of storage items can be converted into tickets to buy heirlooms.

There are items I have that I’d like to keep, and some that I wouldn’t miss. I don’t even mind if I can’t get money for it, but there should be options other than storing loads of items.

Message 107 of 184 (634 Views)

★★ Novice
Selling things REALLY needs to become an option. The inventory list gets WAY too impractical after only a little while.
Message 108 of 184 (625 Views)

★★ Novice
Couldn't of said it better myself
Message 109 of 184 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You can move it to another wall in ur house by pressing and holding on it. Otherwise u can only put it in ur inventory by pressing and holding then touch the box icon
Message 110 of 184 (537 Views)