Re: The sims mobile

by marisasaurusrex

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Nia_Mia96,

Welcome to the forums! Standard smile

The item limit message you are getting should be related to the items placed in your house, not stored in the inventory. Placing some objects in your inventory should allow you to place others.

As having the option to sell objects wouldn't change this, please, let's keep this thread about selling objects. For the item limit, we have this thread, feel free to join!: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Item-limit/m-p/6512922

Thanks!
-Mai

Message 91 of 184 (2,375 Views)

★★ Novice
I see that this was answered in July, but yes it would really make sense to sell furniture, maybe not for full price - but it would be easier to renovate and change styles which is a lot of the fun!

Same goes to the baby thing, the interactions doesn’t lead to much and the toddler just walks around alone and doesn’t even play with the toys. That’s a lot of the fun too - relationships and growth. But hey, it’s just a mobile game.
Message 92 of 184 (2,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I 100% agree! There should be sims Garage sales as well as being able to have other sims buy things off you. Please send the request on so it can happen in the future!
Message 93 of 184 (2,332 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well, yes. While it wouldn’t hurt to get some money back from the objects I’ve purchased, it’s mostly because sifting through a massive inventory list is a lot of hassle. Especially since it’s in alphabetical order (not by room).
Message 94 of 184 (2,312 Views)

★★ Pro
I just finished the Market Fair special event and noticed it is all household items on the tables the ghost sellers have for sale. I think the game is trolling us at this point about selling items. 😂
Message 95 of 184 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, there needs to be way to sell or even delete it. My storage is already cumbersome.
Message 96 of 184 (2,238 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★★★ Expert
I agree 100%: Please provide Sell or Delete option for stored items.

I did find a workaround for searching stored items. It's much, much faster to find a stored item if you search Home Items (chair icon in build mode) through the existing categories (i.e. Kitchen, Living Room, Decorations, et al). Use the existing categorization system to find your stored item. It will appear with a description: "1 in storage," or however many you already have. Clock in your stored item from there.

This is also useful when trying to decide what item to buy to meet your daily to-do list. You can quickly scroll past the items that are labeled "in storage" and find the items you don't already own.
Message 97 of 184 (2,235 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't understand if there is an (or was) an option to "destroy" izzy clothing, why not any clothing or item in home and get a bit of the currency back?  Would help my inventory and my sims pocket book Wink

Message 98 of 184 (2,213 Views)

The option to sell Izzy clothing is currently turned off because it's causing issues. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 99 of 184 (2,194 Views)

Hero
What did the Studio say? It's been almost a year since this was posted :-)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 100 of 184 (2,151 Views)