Re: The sims mobile

by Jadelolzlolz

Original Post

★★ Novice
We can't sell stuff but to get other items it says to sell hierlooms, how do you sell those?

Speaking of heirlooms, i got my first heirloom display case, its HUGE! It doesnt look right, is it suppose to be this large?
Message 81 of 184 (2,461 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

to sell heirlooms, click on the heirloom display (wall cabinet). It'll take you to a screen with all your discovered heirloom statues. If you have any duplicates, you will be able to click on the picture and sell the extras.

Message 82 of 184 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I want money back, that’s why I want to sell the items I don’t want to use anymore...
Message 83 of 184 (2,438 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The reason a lot of us would love to sell our inventory items is because they are they after we've upgraded and decided they are of no use. There's no option to sell the things we no longer need and we are forced to add them to our ever-growing inventory. I'd love to see the studio incorporate selling items for coins, even if it's at a lesser value. I feel as if that would be truer to the Sims we have all grown to love, as we always had that options on console video games so why not mobile?
Message 84 of 184 (2,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Hotanuri Thank you Standard smile 

Message 85 of 184 (2,399 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The reason I am trying to sell things is because I want to upgrade them. Ie wanna sell the original lounge set so complete new home set.
Hopefully they can include a sell option soon. Standard smile
Message 86 of 184 (2,455 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I wanted to sell some of my old stuff like my old
couch or stuff I have extra of that I don’t need
Message 87 of 184 (2,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Um I didn’t know half the things you said but you can make a sim work somewhere else just go to the place you want them to work click the work button like your starting a shift and switch jobs
Message 88 of 184 (2,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As you progress in the game you want the nicer stuff. I know i won’t go back to using thise things sobthey just sit in my inventory. I’d like to have the option to sell it back. Also I can’t seem to be able to put my “home collections” items in my inventory. How do you do that?
Message 89 of 184 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to buy something or place something out of storage it says item limited and I need to get rid of items but how I don’t know what to do and I’m very upset because I spent a lot of money real money on things I want to place in my sims home
Message 90 of 184 (2,388 Views)