Re: When playing the sims mobile you can't sell things but you can on the sims 4

by JuliaLouise1

Original Post

Re: The sims mobile

★ Novice

Even though I am only on level 16, I already get stressed when I go into my storage. I would LOVE to be able to sell the stuff that I don't need,  I am one of those people who likes to get the better stuff (higher star rating) when I get the chance. But it is hard for me to go through my storage in order to do so.

Message 71 of 184 (2,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like to sell my items not only to get money back for the items I don’t want anymore or use any more.
Message 72 of 184 (3,055 Views)

Re: When playing the sims mobile you can't sell things but you can on the sims 4

★★★ Novice

Yeah I have that problem to🤔

But for now you can just keep all your unwanted furniture in storage.

Message 73 of 184 (2,939 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm relieved to see it's not just me what feels this way. It would be nice to sell unwanted items. For the items that were not every day items such as the wedding items and party items it would be great if there was some way to categorise them in storage rather than having a huge unorganised list to go through. As I have levelled up and the house has gotten more rooms I thought I would have a move around but it's just taking too long with all items being uncategorised in the storage box. If it was sorted by room or category that would make it  so much easier to sort through. 

Message 74 of 184 (2,990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Well, in the first place, the reason we bought furniture was for Lifestyle XP purposes. While selling furniture may sound like a good idea, it is a big debate for the Sims Mobile team since it beats the purpose of buying Furniture for a Lifestyle Upgrade.

Keeping stuff is okay, having it in the storage and you say, "Woah, what a heap of antiques I've been collecting.", since the best items are always displayed and used in our households.

But hey, who knows what the Sims Mobile team would bring us? 😀
Message 75 of 184 (2,927 Views)

★ Guide
But lifestyle XP should be a counter, increment and move on. I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna use that one star shower, toilet, kitchen counters again... unless we get a second house or second floor some day?

Some one stars have an interesting look, so I don't mind reusing. For example, I put the old typewriter on a glass top side table that has dark brass legs. Stylin' !! 😎 But other items are just too ugly and will clutter my storage forever. I don't even need to sell, a trash option would make me happy.
Message 76 of 184 (2,907 Views)

★ Guide

There is a thread regarding this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-sims-mobile-Sell-objects/td-p/6142503

Unfortunately, there is no option to sell items.

I hope at some stage they make it an option!

Message 77 of 184 (2,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can a feature of selling be added in future updates?

Message 78 of 184 (2,962 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It would really help. 

On the pic it says “Get from: sell heirloom” so how do I sell the heirloom?

Message 79 of 184 (2,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to get money back on an extra item i don't need also I need to plan a sim Wedding what do I do?
Message 80 of 184 (2,948 Views)