by sigristadam

Original Post

Re: The sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

Did the party end? 

Message 41 of 184 (2,776 Views)

Selling Items/Storage Issue

★★★★ Novice
Okay so whyyyy can’t I sell objects after I bought them? This is a thing you could do in every other sims game ever in the history of time and it’s soooo frustrating to own this junk forever. I buy a lot of stuff just for the sake of leveling up and then it sits in my storage forever, which has 0 options for organizing so eventually the storage section is just an endless list of totally disorganized junk that you spend so much time sifting through when you really wanna find something.

As someone who plays sims for the build/buy modes, I have to say this system is flawed. Please let me sell stuff back, or at least permanently delete it from my inventory! My brain hurts from looking at it all Frown
Message 42 of 184 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I have the same issue

Message 43 of 184 (2,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would be great if we could sell objects for example I currently own 3 stoves, I don't need to own 3 stoves, but as I gradually unlock a more advance model I replace the older one.  Another reason to sell items is when you update your furniture (beds, showers, couches, etc.) a lot of times you no longer need the old lower level items.

Message 44 of 184 (2,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717
Instead of asking more trivial questions... Do you know any of our answers to the selling topic? Will there be any updates to this feature? I'm seeing more and more people agree that this is an issue for them. Are they working on a solution?
Message 45 of 184 (2,742 Views)

No, I do work for EA I don't know about their plans. We just had an update recently so I think we can expect updates in the future.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 46 of 184 (2,733 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★★★ Newbie
There is some stuff that it will not let you store, for instance the original counters that were in the kitchen when I started this game. The box is greyed out. Also, I am unable to select the window to get rid of it. The house if pretty small, so I am not sure what I am going to do with a bunch of extra kitchen counters or an extra stove.
Message 47 of 184 (2,723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Getting a little money back would be nice, however, in my case it is about space. What am I supposed to do with an extra stove and all of the extra kitchen counters?
Message 48 of 184 (2,723 Views)

★ Novice
I too would like the option to sell items. When upgrading items, such as I am doing with my kitchen now, it would be nice to be able to sell the old counters. Even if it’s for a small amount, I know I won’t use them again.
Message 49 of 184 (2,717 Views)

★★ Novice

Well said, this flaw runs the consistency of the game and I feel if it's not sorted I will delete it to save frustration setting in, which in essence is the opposite of fun!!!

Message 50 of 184 (2,712 Views)