Re: The sims mobile

by Eshiqi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I agree! It’s hard enough to earn money it takes so long. I would like to be able to sell things and make money back on them just like all the sims on the computer!!! Please make this happen!!
Message 21 of 184 (5,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I'm stuck with the same problem!! I placed all my party decorations before it asked. Arrrggghhhh...GLITCH EA! HELP!!
Message 22 of 184 (5,865 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★ Newbie
Yeah same here. I want to upgrade my stuff and get some credit back for the old stuff. That's what happens in real life when you buy better furniture, you get rid of the old ones you don't put it in storage.
Message 23 of 184 (5,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya I need money for my new baby girl or boy.
Message 24 of 184 (5,578 Views)

Sell old stuff

★★★ Newbie
I hope next update this new sims mobile game can sell old stuff which we dont want. For new player n low lvl sure still ok to move item inside storage.. but when lvl up to high lvl.. with lots stuff stackin up inside storage.. its look mess up with all junk we dont need it sill got inside.. also sure bcame hard to select 1by1 when u have lots of stuff inside storage. Hope EA can help us next update have item "sell able or trade stuff" we dont want at our house. We want make our dream house look more beautiful with clean n tide.. not mess with all stuff at every conner. Btw enjoy game ^.^
Message 25 of 184 (5,386 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★★ Newbie

I too would like to sell items back I no longer need. As I upgrade beds and such, I would just like to clean out items I just won't be using anymore. You can sell back clothes you make with Izzy, so it seems weird you guys didn't set this up as well. Please fix this soon if you can, because I dislike clutter! 😁

Message 26 of 184 (5,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please add that feature of selling old items. It takes a while to save simoleons and daily lists or quests encourage you to buy stuff which get accumulated. I'd like to get rid of some old stuff cause it doesn't suit what I want for the house it would be great to get some of those simoleons back for new stuff.

Message 27 of 184 (5,522 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
If we are required to buy identical products in order to have higher quality products to recharge our energy faster then the lower quality products are unnecessary and yes, it would be nice to get money for them. How many beds will I have in my home inventory after a few weeks?
Message 28 of 184 (5,517 Views)

★★ Novice
In my opinion, we should be able to sell items. It's so hard to make money and I have a whole lot of things in storage im NEVER going to use again, so why not sell it. Its kind of stupid...
Message 29 of 184 (5,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The sims mobile won’t let me put things into inventory let alone select them. What should I do?
Message 30 of 184 (5,489 Views)