Re: The sims mobile - NO HELP FROM EA ON MISSING CONTENT

by dannyboi09488

Original Post

The sims mobile - NO HELP FROM EA ON MISSING CONTENT

★ Apprentice

I have been trying to get help with my issues on The Sims Mobile APP for well over a week now. 
certan content disappeared and then certain packs I have purchased with simoleons attached have disappeared and not come back into my game. 
I am fed up as I have had few to none emails back from customer service.

when I have it’s just to say they have it logged and they will be in touch or have I resolved it. 
absolutely no ownership or any kind of apology for the lack of contact. I get that maybe they’re call centres aren’t u fully, But surely they have people online answering the emails. I paid good money for those packs and it’s like they couldn’t care less because they have my money from them so they don’t care if I went from enjoying the game to being extremely annoyed by the fact EA have done nothing to help me in my missing content cases. 
I am fed up and I want my money back from the packs as. Don’t see why I should pay for something that disappears and nothing is done to resolve it. 
and waiting over a week and nothing is ridiculous. Can anyone help me or at least advise me on how the hell I can get this resolved or my money back as it’s within 14days but I dont see why I should pay for something that is gone and I haven’t had any help from EA.

Message 1 of 4 (480 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dannyboi09488,

You would need to reach out to an advisor through EA Help so they can look into your account for this. 

We're not able to address missing content or account issues whatsoever on the AHQ Forums, I'm afraid.

It may be worth trying a live chat option instead of email as well if that's an option for you. Clicking the blue Contact Us button at the bottom of the page linked above should help create a new case to see what's currently available in that regard.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hey thanks for the reply. 
I have been creating cases with the EA Help section that’s how I have t had any responses it started Sunday and I have hardly heard anything from them. Just create cases and nothing back. 
land the live chat never comes up maybe because I’m in uk or something. 
yeah I appreciate that you can’t on here just I. Fed up it’s been a week and nothing has been done. I sent god know how many emails through. And nothing is being done. 

Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I recently had a similar problem with the missing content. I purchased the festival pass,  however the items I could've redeemed were still locked.

The whole experience took more than a week to be resolved and it was frustrating to respond to their email since different EA help staff respond everytime.

My suggestion, when you create an in-game ticket, include all details that will verify you as a player (ie. playerID), and verify your claim (ie. proof of purchase).

This is optional, but once you receive an email from EA which indicate they are working on the problem, it might be helpful to log-out your profile or unlink all social media connected in-game (Facebook, EA, Twitter, etc) because in my case, EA emailed me several times that they added the missing content but I had to send screenshots to prove otherwise.

Thankfully my issue was resolved, so I wish the same for you.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)