Re: The sims 4 tinny living missing pack

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

The sims 4 tinny living missing pack

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the sims 4 tiny living with the bund all pack and all was fine even says purchase on it but it’s not on the game once I launch it and now I can’t get a refund 

Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

@loveytayla I've moved your post from the Battlefield 3 forum to the Sims 4 forum in order to increase the odds of you receiving a solution to your issue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

@loveytayla  Does your computer run the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, that's the issue: Tiny Living doesn't run in the LE.  (Nor do any packs released after October 2019.)  If your computer cannot in fact run the standard version of Sims 4 and needs the LE, you can request a refund from EA customer support.  This is different than the automatic refund process, which doesn't work for Sims 4 packs.  A support rep may be able to review your case and manually grant a refund after confirming that you're unable to play Tiny Living.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you're not playing the Legacy Edition, let me know what operating system your computer runs: Windows or macOS, and what version.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)