by RJC1018

Original Post

The ea eyelashes are not showing up

★ Novice

The ea eyelashes will not show up

Message 1 of 9 (2,162 Views)

Re: The ea eyelashes are not showing up

Community Manager

Hey @RJC1018 can I ask with which game it is that you are seeing this and for as much info as possible as to the issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,138 Views)

★ Novice

The sims 4

Message 3 of 9 (2,058 Views)

★ Novice
@RJC1018 It’s the sims 4 and my ea eyelashes wont show up on my sims my cc eyelashes are but not my ea eyelashes
Message 4 of 9 (2,007 Views)

★★★ Expert

@RJC1018 The four categories of makeup are: eye shadow, eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. Are you asking about eye shadows or eyeliners? Are you using any CC skin overlays that might be interfering with EA Maxis makeup?

Message 5 of 9 (1,991 Views)

★ Novice

i am not useing an skin overlays its just the basic game eyelashes 

Message 6 of 9 (1,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@RJC1018 Are you using any type of CC default replacement eye shadow or eyeliner makeup? A CC default replacement will overwrite the EA versions. It's also possible that you have some outdated CC causing problems in your game. Can you test by temporarily removing all of your CC from your Mods folder (just store them in a safe place for now), deleting the localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 folder, and starting a New Game?

This is just to see if everything is working fine without any mods or CC. Keep your CC files in a safe place, you should be able to put most if not all of them back into your Mods folder later.

Message 7 of 9 (1,961 Views)

★ Novice

when I go to skin details and click on eyelashes they also don’t show up 

Message 8 of 9 (1,879 Views)

★★ Expert

@RJC1018--you might be using the "No EA Eyelashes" mod. this could be why the default lashes aren't showing.

have you tried what @RandomBuzziness suggested yet?

Message 9 of 9 (1,862 Views)