Re: The Sims Spark'd - Coming July 17th!

by Trismagistos

Original Post

The Sims Spark'd - Coming July 17th!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sims sparked.jpg

The Sims has given us the power to create our own virtual worlds, tell our own stories and share our limitless creativity for over 20 years. What you have done with these tools has been truly special and inspiring!

Today, we want to tell you about the next chapter in the story of The Sims: get ready for The Sims Spark'd!

You heard that right - The Sims Spark'd is redefining reality competition. Twelve diverse and talented Simmers will be challenged and show their creativity in The Sims with the chance to win $100,000! Coming to TBS for US audiences July 17th and available on BuzzFeed Multiplayer July 20th.

But wait... that's not all! We want to challenge you as well! On July 17th, you will have an opportunity to show off your skills in The Sims Spark'd Challenges, arriving for all players in The Sims 4 at 10 AM PT. Each challenge will introduce a unique theme and multiple ways to participate. Unleash your imagination to show off your creativity and become a Top Spark'd Creator!

Stay tuned in this new category of the forums or head to the Spark'd website on July 17th for more information!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 5 (2,195 Views)

Champion
@EA_Lanna It is looking really fantastic! Pity it is only available for US audiences. Hope it will come to Europe too some day!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 5 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@TrismagistosIt will be available on the Buzzfeed Multiplayer youtube channel, so i am guessing it will also be available for us here in Europe

Message 3 of 5 (987 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Mariekee48Did you watch the trailer on the spark'd website? From that trailer I conclude that it is a pure US contest. Of course we can watch it but we can't compete. That is why i said it is 'a pity'. I think you would agree that it would be nice to have a similar contest in Europe. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 5 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Trismagistos Yes thats true, that would be cool
Message 5 of 5 (855 Views)