The Sims Mobile

by chasemorel74

Original Post

The Sims Mobile

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy J Prime
OS Version 8.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003921639980
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I sent a request to move a player from one home into mine, and the player accidentally hit ignore. Now I can't make the request again, and it's saying that I've already asked to move them in
What do you expect to see? I would like to have to option to rerequest them to move in.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I need this person moved in please!!!

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy J Prime
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003921639980
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I sent a request to move a player from one home into mine, and the player accidentally hit ignore. Now I can't make the request again, and it's saying that I've already asked to move them in
What do you expect to see? I would like to have to option to rerequest them to move in.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

‌I need this person to move in please! ! 

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile

I'm not sure about how this works. It might be a one time option or something that resets when the week ends. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)
Twitter Stream