Re: The Sims Mobile

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims Mobile

★★★★ Novice
How do you end birthday partys in the sims mobile?
Message 1 of 14 (54,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @QuincyGaming594,

Sorry for the wait. Are you still wondering this? If so, parties in The Sims Mobile last 24h, so the birthday party will end once the 24h are over Standard smile

Happy birthday to your Sim!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (72,392 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @QuincyGaming594,

Sorry for the wait. Are you still wondering this? If so, parties in The Sims Mobile last 24h, so the birthday party will end once the 24h are over Standard smile

Happy birthday to your Sim!

-Mai

Message 2 of 14 (72,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please end the pain and suffering of the parties
Message 3 of 14 (53,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's annoying
Message 4 of 14 (52,713 Views)

★★ Pro
The parties last 24 hours. You can either complete the tasks to get more rewards or let your sims do the regular day to day list. If you don’t like just don’t start parties. For some is good to have friends in game. For others a chance to get faster rewards.
Message 5 of 14 (50,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have my level til 32 , but why ?, i cannot host my party and why all the stuff ist lockedFrown((

Message 6 of 14 (38,759 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lukeeambari wrote:

I have my level til 32 , but why ?, i cannot host my party and why all the stuff ist lockedFrown((

@lukeeambari Make sure your Sims are all idle. Then you can host a party. After you click on host a party, all the items for the party will become available for you to place. For a birthday party, your SIM that received the trait has to host the party and be the one selected.

I've had a problem in the past, trying to host a Foodie Party and the only way it worked was for all of my Sims to be idle. Hope it helps.

And, Welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺😊

Message 7 of 14 (38,732 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still nope😢
Message 8 of 14 (38,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yes
Message 9 of 14 (32,783 Views)

I had a similar problem. I waited so long to throw my first party (I was, like, level 46), and when I was finally ready, I couldn't get the game to let me throw the birthday party. It would only say that my sim hadn't picked a trait that week. Don't bother changing traits, that's just a waste of heirloom tickets.

What you'll have to do is either open a new slot and create a new sim, or retire one of your sims and replace them with a child or newly made sim. Then, when they're able to first select a new trait, that's when you can throw the birthday party. I don't know why they have that rule, and why they don't explain this in the tutorial very well, but that's the way it is. 

Hope this info helps 😊.

Message 10 of 14 (32,759 Views)