Thanks so much
~ kat
Message 12 of 19 (1,350 Views)

Offline animals Fences Quest Adventure and more

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

1-we want Fences to make Balconies and porches 

2-we want Sims needs like Sleep food and more

3-we want stories like go on adventures to discover treasures in Egypt and travel the world

4-Animals we need pets like hamsters 🐹 Cows Chickens and Cats and dogs to run around and have social stories with them and go on special quests to discover ghosts or Caves or underground ruines 

5-we want more control in Settings like Graphics and level of details and Change Camera 🎥 controls and gameplay and resizing UI &  a-lot more

6-better And more realistic sims human like We want better graphics and improve animations that looks attractive and crazy interesting!

7-add transportation like Planes airports Ship port Taxis and Owned cars to park them and travel to quests and adventures

8-Make more houses and cities and regions please make it related to Simcity like same Regions and all other stuffs

9-Remplace Hobby Stories by Skills the more you improve your Skills the closes you get new prizes

10-add vampires and and some other crazy stuffs

11-Add offline mode in iOS because there people can’t Cheat because of high level security 

—I hope you listen and make those must have in game happen because those are everything we need and have nice day a head

Message 13 of 19 (1,266 Views)

A

★★★★ Novice

Allow us to Sell objects or anything like food books flowers obtained objects or fruits from trees Vegetables and get Simeleon or SimCash 

Message 14 of 19 (1,250 Views)

Re: the sims mobile suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I just want pets

Message 15 of 19 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

Insanely awesome ideas! I am so waiting for pets and all the little clitches to be fixed. Also town parts have nice houses, why not open flat to those? And I would. Love to see more sims walking around, now days it is so hard to find friends and partners to my sims. 

Message 16 of 19 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
  • a pack store!, New packs get added, tho old ones still available too.
  • Hobbies New: ballet, violin. Painting
Message 17 of 19 (1,127 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile suggestions

★★ Novice
@47wobbles Great ideas! It’s definitely getting monotonous!
Message 18 of 19 (1,040 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile suggestions

★★★★ Novice

Hi @SalixCat, do you think we could get this or a similar thread pinned to the top of this forum? The one linked in the pinned posts guide isn’t active anymore. I love to read people’s suggestions and see them all in one place. 

Message 19 of 19 (777 Views)