by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

★ Guide
I LOVE THE PURPLE!
Message 61 of 254 (2,338 Views)

★ Guide
I love the mezzanine. I've seen this on a couple other houses and may do that as well once I get more land cleared!
Message 62 of 254 (2,337 Views)

★ Guide
@VintageStarlette
Before, I purchased a surplus of the new plants and laid them outside, and I couldn't place any interior items. Recently, I removed most of them to have interior items again, and then I began building the front yard with a garden. I haven't received the item limit notification, and I surely do have more items place than I did before!
Message 63 of 254 (2,318 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iNotori That's great news! And it gives me hope. Your landscaping is beautiful.
Message 64 of 254 (2,316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Do we have a thread for posting our friend codes? I’d love to see the frequent posters in here on my list so I can drop into parties and see those amazing houses in Sim Vision lol. I’d happily delete players I’m not interacting with or who aren’t active (addicted) as much as I am, to make room for fellow sim addicts 😛
Message 65 of 254 (2,301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 66 of 254 (2,294 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Awesome, thank you!
Done 👍
Message 67 of 254 (2,286 Views)

★ Guide
@VintageStarlette
Thank you!
I also like your house layout!
Message 68 of 254 (2,283 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Me, me add me, please!  Your the only one I'm missing. Friend Code:   XE9MV3V  😋 

Message 69 of 254 (2,276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Oh @PaQuilter1 your house has such pretty colours and is huge! That peacock tapestry is beautiful 😍

@VintageStarlette you have the kitchen I want! I have a similar colour scheme to you in most rooms but I can’t make my kitchen black. I need to go up more levels to unlock that one I’m guessing!

The screenshots really don’t do the houses justice as @PaQuilter1 said. They’re so much more beautiful when you take your sim inside.
Message 70 of 254 (2,267 Views)