The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

★★★★★ Expert

@mk879000 wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I’ve been playing this game for several months now. I’ve leveled up quite a bit and expanded over most of the land (still a few plots to go). I am terrible at using space though - right now I have mostly large rooms, sparsely decorated. I used to have many smaller rooms cluttered with stuff (I have way too much stuff in my storage /inventory).

I like my kitchen and one of the bedrooms. The rest are kinda ehhhh. Also I like to have a hobby/etc room, so when I host a party I can put specific party stuff in there.

I’m thinking once I clear all the land space, I’ll create a separate smaller house/shed to store stuff in because it’s become kinda nuts to scroll through my inventory lately. Like wtf, why can’t I delete stuff ? Anyway, here’s my boring house. Any suggestions?

It’s not boring at all!  I love the layout and like I said in the previous post to @muddystain, i’m Positive i’ve Been to a party there too.  I remember specifically the fish tank at the end of the hall.  I love having my rooms come of hallways, mine are almost all connected by two hallways.  If you wanted to create a longer hall to connect everything, you could easily shorten the width of your spacious lounge/living area and extend the current hallway.  I had mine like that for awhile and was really happy with it.  We have quite similar layouts actually!

Once i clear more land, i’ll Create another hall to join all three sides.  My house is in a kind of C shape with a gap that leads to an internal garden with access from the front and internal arches.  I’ll try and remember to screenshot and come back here.  I havent put my blueprints up for a very long time and i use to change everything regularaly, but now the only thing i change is the occasional new piece of furniture and sometimes different flooring/wall colours etc.  Mostly I’m happy with this design so i dont touch it lol.

Message 251 of 254 (3,381 Views)

With the new update, a new grid will be needed. 
The current lot, 324, has the mailbox still on the grid, the new lots will have it off the grid.

Click to expand the A4 grid.
For US letter size see the link on my website: https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/a4-grid-sims-mobile-printable/ 

GridA42019.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 252 of 254 (2,677 Views)

[ Edited ]

For 1 Landgraab, a grid of 50x30 grid

GridA4201950x30.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA