★★★★★ Expert

House of Stars...

Message 241 of 254 (2,549 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

★★★★★ Pro

@VintageStarlette  

I’ve missed seeing you here so much ! 

I Love seeing your home & your Sims - always so elegant   Heart

I was just wondering if you ever had a Marilyn Monroe or a Veronica Lake character?  You’re so creative. 

Warm Regards ~  kat

Message 242 of 254 (2,540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤 Hugs, @katclawsx3! I'm so happy you're still here. I've missed you,  too! Yes, Veronica Lake was with us for a time, but she was sorely dissatisfied with the inferior hair style options, so she moved on to find a "worthy" stylist. 

Marilyn has been waiting in the wings for-EV-er to move in, but the House of Stars stylist just won't let it until she can absolutely nail Marilyn's coif. I don't blame them! Marilyn just isn't Marilyn without that curl. 😉

Message 243 of 254 (2,535 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Love your styles @degtyarenkous & @Sha-na-naJoelle 

and @VintageStarlette OMG I saw a your theatre room a couple weeks ago when i did a drive by and it looks awesome!  So miss seeing you on here and your stars in my game 🖤💟

Message 244 of 254 (2,490 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you, @Finealta! 💟🖤 I saw yours, too, and it's perfection. Now I've just got to get to one of your parties so I can stroll and ooh and ahh "in person!" 😄

Message 245 of 254 (2,465 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just recently got all of of my land cleared. I'm very excited about that. I want to redesign my house but I wanted as big of canvas that I could possibly get. I was planning on buying all of the items that I wanted next. I wrote down all of the item names and costs that I was interested in. It would cost me at least 325k in simoleons (roughly 40 different items). Part of that total includes duplicate items and 1/3 will just be on the kitchen cabinets/counters. The total also includes the interior and exterior of the house.  It will be higher if new items that I want come out. 

I don't really have no idea on my new houses layout. I've been getting inspired and more anxious on buying my new house by looking at other peoples houses. I have a few more rooms I can still purchase (not apart of the total). Part of me wants to buy as I go while building the new house. The other part of me wants to wait until I have everything I need. I just hit level 50 and I have everything unlocked (aside from the sim cash items). 

Message 246 of 254 (2,287 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Everyone, hoping to get some feedback on the houses I have built recently. I invest so much time in the design and build and get bored so quickly that within a week I’ve completed another full refurbish! Attached are some of my more recent attempts - what is better, a fancy front garden or spacious back garden?

Message 247 of 254 (2,219 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 248 of 254 (2,020 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, 

I’ve been playing this game for several months now. I’ve leveled up quite a bit and expanded over most of the land (still a few plots to go). I am terrible at using space though - right now I have mostly large rooms, sparsely decorated. I used to have many smaller rooms cluttered with stuff (I have way too much stuff in my storage /inventory).

I like my kitchen and one of the bedrooms. The rest are kinda ehhhh. Also I like to have a hobby/etc room, so when I host a party I can put specific party stuff in there.

I’m thinking once I clear all the land space, I’ll create a separate smaller house/shed to store stuff in because it’s become kinda nuts to scroll through my inventory lately. Like wtf, why can’t I delete stuff ? Anyway, here’s my boring house. Any suggestions?

Message 249 of 254 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@muddystain wrote:

Hi Everyone, hoping to get some feedback on the houses I have built recently. I invest so much time in the design and build and get bored so quickly that within a week I’ve completed another full refurbish! Attached are some of my more recent attempts - what is better, a fancy front garden or spacious back garden?

I LOVE that first design.  It is stunning 😍. I actually think i’ve Been there before for a party.   Not sure if we’re friends in game or if it was a random roll of party decisions lol.  Either way its truly stunning, well done.

Message 250 of 254 (1,856 Views)