The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette @BlueWizardRob I'm running out of things to buy. I put a kitchen cabinet in storage, buy a different one, and then put it into storage and take the original back out. The problem is once something is in storage, how do you buy another one and there is the "Item limit" too. I guess at some point, the Daily To Do list will be unworkable. However, I noticed that as I increase the $ value of my Lifestyle, I can put a limited amount of items out again. I still have 6 plots of land to buy too but I don't think they increase the item limit. 😮😊

Message 91 of 254 (2,085 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 I take all the duplicate items out so I can buy another. I've had to temporarily put a bunch of things into storage so I could manage the purchase, but when I'm done, I just put all the junk in storage and bring my needed items back out. (I find the easiest things to move in and out of storage are my rugs. And plants, except the placement glitch has made it really difficult to put those suckers back where they came from.)

It's a little tedious, but I don't mind it if it keeps me from spending 1k+ Simoleans.
Message 92 of 254 (2,079 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@VintageStarlette @BlueWizardRob I'm running out of things to buy. I put a kitchen cabinet in storage, buy a different one, and then put it into storage and take the original back out. The problem is once something is in storage, how do you buy another one and there is the "Item limit" too. I guess at some point, the Daily To Do list will be unworkable. However, I noticed that as I increase the $ value of my Lifestyle, I can put a limited amount of items out again. I still have 6 plots of land to buy too but I don't think they increase the item limit. 😮😊

It can take a little work.  I have to put 5 items into storage, remove 4 lamps (as an example of what I might buy), buy the 5th lamp and then put all 5 lamps into storage and restore my house to the way it was.

No, buying extra land plots doesn't increase the item limit.

Message 93 of 254 (2,065 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
@PaQuilter1I take all the duplicate items out so I can buy another. I've had to temporarily put a bunch of things into storage so I could manage the purchase, but when I'm done, I just put all the junk in storage and bring my needed items back out. (I find the easiest things to move in and out of storage are my rugs. And plants, except the placement glitch has made it really difficult to put those suckers back where they came from.)

It's a little tedious, but I don't mind it if it keeps me from spending 1k+ Simoleans.

Unfortunately when they lowered the item limit in the last update and I had to remove about 3 dozen items from my house, almost all of my plants and landscaping were amongst the casualties.

Message 94 of 254 (2,063 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob @VintageStarlette Thank you for telling me how you do it. Every time I have to put something into storage, I hold my breathe because I'm afraid I won't be able to put it back. Tonight I was able to put 4 or 5 heirlooms out again. Every night I try to put out as many heirlooms as the system will allow, then the next time I get the item limit message, I put one heirloom away again. I just wish we could have more windows and doors. The side of my house is starting to look like a warehouse! 😂😉

Message 95 of 254 (2,052 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob @PaQuilter1 Yes, you're right. Between the item limit and game bugs, modeling and remodeling your house feels kinda like Russian roulette.
Message 96 of 254 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Novice
I hope I'm sharing this right.
Message 97 of 254 (1,960 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hey, @Empanthia! Very cool use of the room dividers! 👍
Message 98 of 254 (1,953 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Empanthia perfectly right and I agree with @VintageStarlette. Love those dividers!

I think I’m due to put up a pic of my house again. I’ve changed it about 4 times since the last pic lol
Message 99 of 254 (1,950 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I was just thinking that too. I changed all the colors when we got the new Window and door from this event. 😊

Message 100 of 254 (1,940 Views)