Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by KushKylie

Original Post

★ Guide
I wish I could add my images, but apparently the screenshots I take are too large.

I do have irks about the house plans though. The size limit of a room is frustrating, as is the fact that you can’t move the letterbox. My perfectionist nature hates this lol!
Message 231 of 254 (2,454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@KushKylie wrote:
I wish I could add my images, but apparently the screenshots I take are too large.

I do have irks about the house plans though. The size limit of a room is frustrating, as is the fact that you can’t move the letterbox. My perfectionist nature hates this lol!

Do you an Apple or an Android?  I use two apps on my iPad. One is called Square Fit and it  simply resizes and not just into squares, so it’s perfect if i dont want to add text or stickers etc (although you still can in that app its just more fiddly) the other i use pretty much all the time is called Pic Stitch and it allows me to collage, create my own shaped collages, although they have soooo many designs already and i can easily add text and stickers etc to them, as well as round corners, thin or thicken borders and also change the colour.

Message 232 of 254 (2,418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@KushKylie  I used PicStitch for this one and added two stickers, text, thinned and rounded my borders and changed colours of both the text and border.   I hope that helps give you an idea of how to use the ap if you download that one.  I believe it’s available in the Google Play store, but i know 100% that it’s available in the App Store.

Message 233 of 254 (2,415 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still very much a W.I.P since I smashed into that new item limit within seconds 🤕 need to unlock the rest of the land to finish the shape I have in mind but at least the backbone is laid out... just squint and imagine a more symmetrical back end 😑😑😑

9EAAE2C3-BB6D-4791-ABED-59F84AB6E1BE.jpeg

16BE429D-2A3B-4778-9DB5-81CF554E761F.jpeg

400E14DF-9C8F-4CE4-A5AB-8BD1517F7470.jpeg

Message 234 of 254 (2,365 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Here4Snacks Looks awesome to me! ☺

Message 235 of 254 (2,341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 You’re an absolute sweetheart. I think it looks like a stick figure atm lol 😂 

Message 236 of 254 (2,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is my home. 

Message 237 of 254 (2,086 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is mine. The blue print from above photo is a MESS for some reason. So I took it like this. It’s the best angle. I hope you guys like it. I’ve worked hard on it, however I am getting ready to scrap it and start anew just for fun. I’ve gotten quite used to this design. 

Message 238 of 254 (2,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I completely agree about 2nd stories and single walls. Gardens too. There are so many things from the computer games that I’d like to incorporate! Plus moving the mail box. If I could do that I’d be able to have a big tree on both sides of my door and the symmetry would be there and not drive me nuts! 😂
Message 239 of 254 (2,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I know I just posted my blueprints yesterday, but this morning I finally Sat down for an hour or so and redid the whole layout. I mentioned in my previous post I had my home that way for quite a while. So it was time for a change. 

Message 240 of 254 (2,020 Views)