Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta You really did do an impeccable job. It's stunning! Your hard work paid off! I hope I get to go to your party before you change it!
Message 81 of 254 (2,685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello all, awesome houses!  I was inspired to upgrade my house.  I hope you like!  Please feel free to stop by each Wednesday for my parties and/or add me @ TPFADAE.

Happy building and Simming!  :eahigh_file:

Message 82 of 254 (2,658 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Very trendy!
Message 83 of 254 (2,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@VintageStarlette @PaQuilter1 @themummyof4 Thank you so much! My very first design was darker colours like VintageStarlette’s and haake01’s but it doesn’t work for me now, with what I have available. I need more cash and a higher level lol. I’m happy with it now but I really wish I had my yoga room at the back of the house. I’m trying to save to clear land but I keep buying things 🤦🏻‍♀️

Welcome @galaxylost_! I love your house, it’s gorgeous and I think I’ve been there before! Is your front door a double or two singles side by side? I don’t have a nice double like that available for me and I want it!!
Message 84 of 254 (2,636 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta Honestly?–I think the game is skewed to make saving as difficult as it can possibly be, to drive you so far to frustration that you break down and buy the stinkin' Simcash!

I'm trying to save to clear two plots, but then I have to meet the daily-to-dos...It's like I have a perpetual hole in my pocket!

You know what I did for the to-do list today? I bought a cookie jar for 80 Simoleans! I'll never use that thing, but I refused to pay more than that!

Keep plugging away, @Finealta. You will get there, and your house will be even more amazing than it already is. 🖤
Message 85 of 254 (2,628 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@VintageStarlette 100% and it’s bloody worked on me before too!!
I don’t even do that to do list most days because the events take so long and I want my sims working, doing their hobby or a relationship event instead.
And thank you, that’s a really lovely thing to say ☺️
Message 86 of 254 (2,617 Views)

★★ Pro
Saw this unique floor plan at a party. A full mother-in-Law suite with its own kitchen and all on the same lot. Had to share, not mine! Is it yours? If so, kudos!!
Message 87 of 254 (2,569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Wow! Look at that! Talk about making the most of your land!
Message 88 of 254 (2,567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
@FinealtaHonestly?–I think the game is skewed to make saving as difficult as it can possibly be, to drive you so far to frustration that you break down and buy the stinkin' Simcash!

I'm trying to save to clear two plots, but then I have to meet the daily-to-dos...It's like I have a perpetual hole in my pocket!

You know what I did for the to-do list today? I bought a cookie jar for 80 Simoleans! I'll never use that thing, but I refused to pay more than that!

Keep plugging away, @Finealta. You will get there, and your house will be even more amazing than it already is. 🖤

I do that all the time, I search for the cheapest thing I can find that will get me the daily task and then just put it in storage.  I still do it even though I am in no danger of running out of money ever since I received a gift card for my birthday that I used on the game.

Message 89 of 254 (2,555 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob Right? It's a matter of principle! (My mom got me a gift card for my birthday, too. Guess where it went. 😉)
Message 90 of 254 (2,550 Views)