Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta Thank you. I keep tinkering around with it.

I noticed that there is some hope for our "Item Limit" woes. It seems like we can add something once a day when it says to spend 75 $ in our Daily to Do List. Last night I couldn't add another interior wall covering but today I could. It's weird. 😊

Message 71 of 254 (3,152 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Thank you, @Finealta~🌸 You're right, the black cabinets are available after quite a few levels, but I don't remember which! I also saw another black set at an even later level -- gorgeous -- but way too expensive for me. Can't wait to attend everyone's parties!
Message 72 of 254 (3,149 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hossein-Ajax I just wanted to tell you, Zguy, that I think your house is beautiful. The color palette is awesome and I love your two bathrooms with gold fixtures. You are so lucky...I only got the toilet and sink, no tub and you got two of everything because you're great!! 👏😊☺👍

Message 73 of 254 (3,132 Views)

★★ Pro
I may be overthinking things, but I had an idea for when I rebuild—- after the eternally long 2 day land clear is finally up tomorrow—- I will keep one room as a detached garage in the back yard and stockpile upper level career and hobby items there instead of inventory. My thinking is I don’t want to have to do those hobby stories again to be able to place those items after I retire any current Sims that can actually place them. And I have already retired the Sims who unlocked some of them. The garage will be a “place” without having to keep my current big rooms to have those things out all the time. Think that will work?
Message 74 of 254 (3,118 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Omg @mamabearboys!! You just explained so much to me.
I’ve had previous sims complete all the career/hobby stories and unlock all the items and yet now when my new sims are in those same careers, they’re all locked. I thought maybe I must’ve needed to do something else after I finished 100% and that was why they locked!
I feel so stupid! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh and I think the garage/storage room is a really clever idea!
Message 75 of 254 (3,119 Views)

★ Guide
@VintageStarlette here is my code and it was already in the code sharing
topic:WFG9H96
@PaQuilter1 thanks , it's still need a lot of working when I find free time 😂
Message 76 of 254 (3,128 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys I considered a storage room, too. I think it's a great idea. The only reasons I dropped the idea is because of 1) the item limit and 2) the chaos of all those belongings thrown together will mess up my Feng shui! 😄
Message 77 of 254 (3,116 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This took me HOURS to do today! I couldn’t for the life of me decide where I wanted which room and then when I set it up, I realised I’d left a room out and had to go back to the drawing board and start from scratch! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, this is the new Chisholm household. I’m actually quite happy with this one. I might keep it for more than a week for a change 😂
Message 78 of 254 (3,087 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Amazing! I love that!
Message 79 of 254 (3,084 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I think it is beautiful!! Love, love, love the color palette! 😊👏

Message 80 of 254 (3,070 Views)