Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@iNotori Your item limit increased? Were you able to just add as many items as you wanted, or did something change with your Sim? I'm curious. I haven't tested the item limit today, but wouldn't that be a dream-come-true if the limit was removed???
Message 51 of 254 (2,894 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hossein-Ajax Thank you so much. That's my home and I just updated it again last night. I always wondered what everyone else sees when they visit. 😁😊

@VintageStarlette I noticed each lifestyle level and each player level I went up that I could add more items. I just keep going thru items to see what I can add back in. I still have 6 plots of land to clear on the right side of the house (which will now cost more and take way longer to clear) so I'm still excited to play. I only started playing on April 17th and I am definitely a Fan. 😋😊

Message 52 of 254 (2,877 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 Ah, I see: + levels = + item limit. So I could potentially level up my lifestyle just by clearing land, and expand my item limit for my existing rooms? Perfect! (I'm sorry I'm getting off-topic. I did see the item limit thread--just haven't made it over there yet!)
Message 53 of 254 (2,874 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette That's what I noticed. Even though I'm at Level 40 when I buy something for the home or for my Sims, my Lifestyle $ Amount still goes up.

@Hossein-Ajax don't give up yet. We don't know how many Levels EA will end with. They slowly add levels to all their games. 😊😁

Message 54 of 254 (2,872 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 thanks , that's nice to know you in this forum 🤗
My player name is Zguy
Just check. My messy house 😂😂
Also I didn't give up I just have bored
Message 55 of 254 (2,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
No, @VintageStarlette , I made a page on my own facebook profile, and I made a website, as i'm using my Sims Mobile family to write a book...
Message 56 of 254 (2,856 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 That's so fantastic! Where can I find your website?
Message 57 of 254 (2,851 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Vicarioush.ome.online and the fb page is @vicarioush.ome and I think instagram is the same as in vicarious home, or vicarious living...
Message 58 of 254 (2,849 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 All signed up. 😋😊

Message 59 of 254 (2,836 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hossein-Ajax What's your friend code, if you don't mind my asking?
Message 60 of 254 (2,834 Views)