Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
I keep rearranging... I just like to see my interior walls, but found my rooms too small or too much grass...soooooo...I decided to keep tiny space between the rooms! Now my Sims just need to work their socks off, as I still have a loooong list with stuff I want...
Message 31 of 254 (6,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Lol @ working their senior(...nice autocorrect!) I mean socks off! That looks great @mummyof4! I really want an inside garden like that to make a zen style sanctuary, but until they make yoga mats placeable outside im using all my rooms instead. I rearranged not long after my first post, so I’ll have to post a new pic too!
Message 32 of 254 (6,323 Views)

EA app Team
I have already said it, but I'm going to risk get repetitive... your houses are astonishing! (Yep, I will have to search for synonyms for next time)

I'm loving your creativity, glad you started the thread indeed, @Hossein-Ajax!

-Mai
Message 33 of 254 (6,314 Views)

★★ Pro
I am waiting two days for my last piece of land on the left of my current house to clear, then I think I am going to completely put everything in storage and redesign my house! Yippee! And I really wish I could change the color of my gold bathroom stuff Standard smile - it’s going to be a while until a new bathtub gets to the top of my sim’s wishlist to replace it now that most things I need cost simcash!
Message 34 of 254 (6,304 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Mai All the houses are amazing, even with the dreaded "Item Limit". 😋😂

Message 35 of 254 (6,298 Views)

★ Guide
I'm so sad
😢
I didn't make time to decorate my new house yet
Also I'm sad because of recent changes
Hope I get a chance to finish my decoration and also a good motivation to play hard again😕
Message 36 of 254 (6,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
I wish I could do the same for the gold bath etc!! I saw there’s a white version somewhere in the collections but it all costs big $$$

I collapse all my rooms to throw everything into storage when I rearrange. It’s so much easier to start over but that item limit @ PaQuilter and no option to sell kills me!!!
I need to clear a back bit of land too so I have more space to start again. I just can’t ever decide where to put my kitchen tand bedrooms without altering the room sizes for my study and my yoga room cos they’re my fave rooms. I’ve worked out how to make a hallway without wasting a room, as long as I don’t mind the rooms having the same flooring.
I agree @EA_Mai. I love seeing everyone’s amazing designs.

Btw... parties are a great way to help get room placement/layout ideas
Message 37 of 254 (6,283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hossein-Ajax @themummyof4 -- I really love your courtyard concepts. I hadn't seen that before.

@PaQuilter1 I adore the purple in your home, particularly the rugs toward the front of the house. They are the first thing that catches your eye. (And purple happens to be my favorite color. 💜)

Well, here is my house. Disadvantages:
. Small rooms, but I prefer it.
. Only one bathroom.
. Landscaping overkill really gets me with the Item Limit.
. Only 10 outdoor flagstone blocks! I need way more!
. Obviously, color constraints are tedious.

Wishlist:
. Study will become hallway that will lead to...
. Library/gallery addition onto the back of the main house
. Studio suite moved further back on property
. And I've got my eye on that runner rug that unlocks at level 40!

[Friend Code: 6FDE7RT]
Message 38 of 254 (6,265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@VintageStarlette OMG... I WANT YOUR HOUSE! That is insanely amazing. Seriously... 😲😲😲😲
Message 39 of 254 (6,260 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Thank you so much, @Finealta ~~ 🌸 I haven't been playing Sims for very long at all, but I'm wholly obsessed! I can't tell you how happy I was to find a place where I can fan all I want. I'm not alone! 😄
Message 40 of 254 (6,252 Views)