Original Post

Highlighted

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

Champion (Retired)

Thank you, @themummyof4!! I love your home too! 😊

Message 21 of 254 (6,338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This thread is awesome! I’m constantly rearranging my house, but here it is today with the new sparkly bathroom additions! I had to try change the colour palette in the bathroom to suit but I can’t really do it. Kinda wish I could make my gold bath etc marble or silver so it matched easier. I’m a bit ocd like that hahaha

I’ve taken pics from either side of the interior and one of the exterior. You can see my accidentally retired elder pacing out the front. She does that 😂
Message 22 of 254 (6,323 Views)

★★ Pro
So jealous of your bathroom fixtures! I wonder if I will ever have enough sims cash for a tub!
Message 23 of 254 (6,321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys thank you 😊

It didn’t cost any cash!! With the new update it only cost me tickets and I had over a thousand just sitting there so I used them 😁
Oh and if you haven’t played since the update, they gave me 10 sim cash when I selected some of the new events when I clicked to start them, so they finished instantly 😁😁😁
Message 24 of 254 (6,302 Views)

★★ Pro
Omg. I am going to check out the new prices post-update!! And I did pocket the new $10 rather than use it to finish a work shift! Also noticed I earned a Sim dollar for tucking in my toddler!

I will love you forever if I get a bathtub tonight! Woohoo!
Message 25 of 254 (6,297 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ooh and @mamabearboys check out the buy simoleons thing up the top too. You can buy 250 for 20 blue house tickets!

Sorry unrelated to the thread 🤭
Message 26 of 254 (6,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Edit: I found it in the top section - all the gold 3 Star bathroom stuff for tickets! Woohoo! Thank you!!
Message 27 of 254 (6,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Wooooo wow
You guys nailed it
So amazing houses
I should have start this topic sooner... 😎😎😎👍👍👍👍🌷😍😍
As I promised before, that after ASOS event and hi hitting level 40 , I started rebuilding my house from 0 😢
It's gonna take so long for me to finish it
But this is my house going to looks like from outside
Hope I can finish it in next weekend 🙄🙄

Message 28 of 254 (6,239 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Great! Someone had the courtyard thing, I loved it! It shows the entry room so well, so I built one too...so nice to see other players' houses!
Message 29 of 254 (6,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
Looove this idea, your houses look amazing 😍
Here is mine at the moment. I'm having a party so it took me a while to get a good screenshot 😁
Message 30 of 254 (6,187 Views)