The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★★★ Expert
Victoria and Chris are getting on much better, and their little boy is growing up fast...
Of course, Victoria is sad about friends and family retiring, but such is life...

I managed to get your party in, @ShellsSeaShells, still find them all gesturing and jumping round the painting funny...!

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/samuel
Message 61 of 1,007 (891 Views)

★★★★ Expert
What a wonderful party, thank you for coming!! I'm off to bed soon, so I won't see the end of the party, but I will share a few pictures that I got on the party pics thread! English tea is a great tradition, obviously!

Of course, dear Vivien has a big place in today's blog! She will be missed!! @VintageStarlette, we all feel for you!!

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/tea

Really looking forward to seeing everyone looking classy or sassy very soon! I will be there as soon as I can, @Simfanatic08

Message 62 of 1,007 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 🖤 You were so kind to get so many photos of Vivien at your sweet tea party! I was so happy to read it was a success, and I loved everyone's soft afternoon style. 🌸 I wish I could've been more present....

On "Samuel"...An amazing read! Your writing seemed so effortless.

"...being strong is not the same thing as being pushy. It is easy to be forceful, to hit people over the head with a big stick, but it’s a different matter altogether to have strength of character. That is what makes a hero." 💚 👏👏👏👏

And "English Tea"... I've been broken up about Vivien all day, but the way you portrayed her with grace and strength...you brought me unexpected comfort! Thank you for that. Beautiful writing from a beautiful heart. 🖤
Message 63 of 1,007 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette@PaQuilter1@themummyof4@Finealta@BlueWizardRob  and I'm sorry for whoever I've missed!

I just wanted to take the time to say Thank You!! Thank you for quickly and effortlessly accepting me here and making me feel oh so welcome. I'm a gamer, playing games like World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings and such. For over a decade I've always had my social life online with wonderful ppl all over the world.

For the last 2yrs I haven't had WiFi to play anymore and there went all my friends! It's been very depressing. Then along comes Sims mobile. I've been playing Sims since the beginning of it on the pc. I had no idea about the forums other than reporting bugs. Then I find all of you!! I haven't been having this much fun in so very long!! So Thank You all for being exactly who you are!

Message 64 of 1,007 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
🖤🖤🖤 I feel the same way, @Simfanatic08. Groups like this don't come along often. You all really shine my days. Thank YOU!
Message 65 of 1,007 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Aww @Simfanatic08 that’s so lovely!  Ditto what @VintageStarlette said 💟💟💟

Message 66 of 1,007 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 I couldn’t get into your party, it was full 😢

Today is crazy busy for me though.  My daughter has had her hair and make up done for her deb and I’m about to get her into her dress, take pics and drop her off at a friends for more pics with her friends that she’s going in the limo with.  It has to be a miserable cold and rainy day, doesn’t it?!

Message 67 of 1,007 (811 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Finealta Hey, at dinner just now, I heard these lyrics by Alanis Morrisett: "It's like ray-ee-ain...on your wedding day...." Best of luck!
Message 68 of 1,007 (799 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 Awww, Sim, I feel the same way about you and everyone here. It's a nice, fuzzy feeling place to hang out. 😊☺💜

Message 69 of 1,007 (798 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I'm praying the sun pops out or the moon (not sure with the time zone) but I'm sure your daughter will brighten the day!! 😊☺

Message 70 of 1,007 (795 Views)