The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★ Pro
Hi mummy- would you mind posting the links directly to each chapter or tell me how they are done (/chapterone didn’t work!) - I keep saying I will look on my computer but I never get on a computer hardly. I checked in safari and Firefox and not able to click on anything past introductions in the menu. I had this idea to ask you for direct links when I read the /friends post the other day and it was great! Love!
Message 51 of 1,007 (1,072 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob We missed you! 😊☺

Message 52 of 1,007 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
The new blog post is about Victoria, Richard Knight's cousin... she is a strong, sweet, optimistic girl, according to @BlueWizardRob, who agreed to the arranged marriages...

She will need every ounce of optimism, living with Chris, who's a grouch...

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/clouds

Really wanted to write about her, she was so beautiful and strong looking in her superhero suit when she first arrived!

I have faith in her.

Message 53 of 1,007 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@BlueWizardRob We missed you! 😊☺

It was a super busy weekend IRL

Message 54 of 1,007 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm lonely. 😿

Message 55 of 1,007 (1,024 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Aww, hugs, @Simfanatic08, visit my house, they'll make you a cuppa! The English are convinced that it solves everything!!
Message 56 of 1,007 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 I’m slowly trying to catch up now i’m Onto your blog!  I’m loving it all so far and the antics of Sierra are so funny to read from someone else’s perspective!  It’s so lovely how you add all of their friends into your stories.  I’m well behind everyone else but i just finished reading about Richard’s ordeal with being struck down with Llama Flu and it gave me many a giggle!

Message 57 of 1,007 (1,006 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks, @Finealta, fortunately, as you can see from various party pictures, Richard has made a very full recovery....!

I'm glad you all had faith in Victoria, so did I, of course... She had some amazing friends helping her, I tried to do them justice as much as I could...apologies if I got it wrong, let me know, and I'll fix it!!

http://vicarioush.ome.online/advice

Message 58 of 1,007 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Thanks, @Finealta, fortunately, as you can see from various party pictures, Richard has made a very full recovery....!

I'm glad you all had faith in Victoria, so did I, of course... She had some amazing friends helping her, I tried to do them justice as much as I could...apologies if I got it wrong, let me know, and I'll fix it!!

http://vicarioush.ome.online/advice

I love the stories.

Message 59 of 1,007 (973 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 On "Advice"....

I don't think I'll look at green outfits the same way again. Victoria has made green a powerful symbol. Would that more people would draw on a woman's strength, and not fear or despise it. 💚

Your stories become richer and more poignant with each new episode!
Message 60 of 1,007 (936 Views)