The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★★★★ Expert
Aren't we lucky??? @themummyof4 stories add a whole new dimension to our forum and our game! 🖤
Message 21 of 1,007 (1,470 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up - we have moved this thread to The Sims Mobile Game info forum. It should be easier for you all to access it from here Wink

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 22 of 1,007 (1,454 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks @EA_Mai, that does make it easier!
Message 23 of 1,007 (1,442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I didn't even know we had this until now!

Message 24 of 1,007 (1,424 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Mai Thank you so much! I had to keep a tab open on my browser so I wouldn't lose it...because I kept losing it! 😋

Message 25 of 1,007 (1,413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 I hope you don't mind that I'm copying your post in this thread. I want to respond but don't want to get busted for going off-topic. 😬

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

"@VintageStarlette [...at level 40...] there are no relationship stories left to do either because all the prizes have been won. I think EA's intent here is to constantly make new Sims and constantly having to level them up but the way the game is now, it's kind of counterintuitive. There are no new prizes for leveling up relationships with the loss of higher level incomes in careers and hobbies, it doesn't make sense to keep retiring our Sims and with the "Item Limit" it makes it even worse. 😮"

I agree. Once you master everything, there's no incentive to keep playing. So game features are geared toward making you start over from the bottom with a new Sim. But if a player does that, she's basically throwing away all she's earned without full reward for her efforts. It would be insane to willingly toss your investment only to try to start over playing so you can toss your investment. Again.
Message 26 of 1,007 (1,402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The only reason I keep starting over with another generation of Sims is that aspect of the game. The family and the family genetics. I dread the part of starting over training, that's why I don't retire too many too fast. I need some income while the new generation learns their skills, but isn't that what real life is like?

btw, my 8th generation is being born while we speak!

Message 27 of 1,007 (1,389 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 Definitely! The problem is I can spend it as fast as my Sims make it! Hahaha 😋😉😅

Message 28 of 1,007 (1,386 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Finally got round to writing a new blog! Trying to write one without too many tears and dramas, hahaha, it's rapidly becoming one of those crazy Soaps...!

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/calm

@VintageStarlette, I got Penny mentioned, I just had to, they're such a cute family!!
Message 29 of 1,007 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you for your help @EA_Mai.  I  find the layout of the Origin/AHQ boards really complex to navigate as I’m used to VBulletin forums.  I’ll follow the thread links that i can see at the top now to find the right spot to start any new these if needed Standard smile

@themummyof4 I MUST get to reading you stories!!!  I just need to find the right time to sit and focus so i dont re-read the same sentence/paragraph five times over... the joys of ADHD!! 🙄 

Message 30 of 1,007 (1,356 Views)