Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Lagniappe17

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello fellow simmers. I was wondering if I could get some advice... I've spent literally months and months saving up my sim cash and i finally have enough... But i can't decide whether to spend it all on either the piano hobby or a 4th playable sim. I'm not willing to spend real money on the game to get more sim cash so both isn't an option. What would you recommend? 

😊

Message 1001 of 1,007 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Pro

The forth sim spot is a better option. You will be able to finish your quest a little faster, and it will get you less frustrated. The piano hobby is a luxury item, and a lot of people don't have it in their homes so it wouldn't be useful in most parties you attend. Me personally I just bought this the piano hobby. But then again I bought it with real money and I already have the forth spot filled.

Message 1002 of 1,007 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 1003 of 1,007 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for replying. It's such a tricky one as the piano is so pretty and I have a room in which a grand piano would look gorgeous.... But i reckon you're right and the fourth playable sim is the more sensible option. 

Message 1004 of 1,007 (1,000 Views)

★★ Guide

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS Fourth sim slot! No argument 😄 It will really help you accomplish quests and live events. Btw, good job collecting those sim cash 

Message 1005 of 1,007 (987 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finally got a chance to nab a hot tub and it costs 2000 SimCash. 😥🤦🏾‍♀️

Message 1006 of 1,007 (817 Views)

They are so expensive @Lagniappe17!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1007 of 1,007 (787 Views)