Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

by JulesDarling

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@FinealtaI am truly sorry for your losses and hope that you find the healing that your heart deserves. I personally feel that your love ones still walk with you during your grief. I hope that you can feel their loving presence and know that while your grief may ebb and flow , it is your love that will always keep them near. I will keep your fiancée in my thoughts and hope that they have a fast recovery.

I will be fine, the roofers will be here next Tuesday and in the meanwhile I can just cross my fingers that it does not rain!

I do not have one single Sim of yours in my contacts ! I never made it back yesterday because I was just exhausted. The fall seems to be work, work and more work! I swear between getting things put away for the season and these home projects I just want to run away!

Know that my thoughts are with you and your family ♥️and I hope that you will be back in Simland real soon.
With Love and Friendship,
Jules 🌹♥️🌹

Message 991 of 1,007 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Finealta  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  <hug><hug><hug>  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

I'm glad you fiancée has been released from the hospital and I hope he is back to 100% soon.

Message 992 of 1,007 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Finealta   My deepest condolences for your losses 

May you find peace during dark times & comfort when cherishing their memories. 

Message 993 of 1,007 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts 💟💟💟

Message 994 of 1,007 (1,091 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

★★★ Newbie

My sim looks like it smells bad. I've tried taking multiple showers, but nothing has changed that appearance. How can I fix it?

Message 995 of 1,007 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Grimster31 wrote:

My sim looks like it smells bad. I've tried taking multiple showers, but nothing has changed that appearance. How can I fix it?

Hi @Grimster31 I think you might be on the wrong forum.  This is for the Sims Mobile and our sims dont have to shower/toilet/eat to stay healthy.  Try this link -  The Sims Forums to find the correct Sims game to help you out. 

If you are playing The Sims Mobile and having that effect, i’m Guessing you sim is wearing an outfit from Izzy’s that has the stinky effect on it and as long as your sim is wearing it, then you will see that effect.  It doesn’t do anything bad to your sim though Standard smile

Message 996 of 1,007 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤🖤🖤 Pining for your Sims! Friends, please let me know if you're willing to coordinate so we can meet at a party and add Sims to contact. I imagine generations have passed for you all, and I'd love to connect with your current households!

Message 997 of 1,007 (867 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

🖤🖤🖤 Pining for your Sims! Friends, please let me know if you're willing to coordinate so we can meet at a party and add Sims to contact. I imagine generations have passed for you all, and I'd love to connect with your current households!

Awww...I was just thinking how much I missed y'all!! I've been doing Sims3 lately, even wrote my first Sims story in forever last night...

I'll be back sooooonnn!!

Message 998 of 1,007 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hooray, @themummyof4 !!! Caught you just as the winds of inspiration are filling your sails! Please do find your way back here when you're ready! 🖤

Message 999 of 1,007 (851 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Will do..!!! Getting excited, just dreading what I will find when I load my mobile game....!!
Message 1000 of 1,007 (849 Views)