Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 @BlueWizardRob Thank you! I don't know if the status of contact--adding has improved since I was last here, but I'll get your Sims in my list asap! 

Message 981 of 1,007 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette V!!!!  Omg hi beautiful!  I’ve missed you 🖤💟🖤💟🖤.   I havent been on here much lately, so seeing your name pop up when i got on here just now was über exciting!  And you reappeared on my birthday!! (I just didnt see it til now lol)  I’ve so missed you and your beautiful sims.

@ All you other lovelies, sorry ive been awol for a bit. Irl stuff hasn’t been much fun for a while here.  

Message 982 of 1,007 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤💟🖤💟🖤 @Finealta Hugs! Happy Belated Birthday, Gorgeous!!! I totally sympathize with IRL junk—very same here, but I'm so happy to be able to reconnect, even if it's just a little.

I've got to get to everyone's parties so I can add your Sims. Right now, all the folks in my neighborhoods are ancient. My stars are antsy and want their friends back!!! 🖤

Message 983 of 1,007 (596 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Goodness, I have been off this forum for a month, and guess what??? It's soooo amazing to be back!!! It's way too late, but I just soo love to read all the comments...owww...I have missed you all, apart from those on d... Standard smile
Message 984 of 1,007 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Hi again! I am just in a hot mess of deconstruction and reconstruction and will try to pop in during my mess. Hi @VintageStarlette ♥️ I am glad to see you , or see your typing! I know that you were deeply missed!

Message 985 of 1,007 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@JulesDarling wrote:
Hi everyone! I thought I might keep you in the loop. We had a biblical amount of rain during my living room/ dining room painting and I noticed that I was getting splashed a bit! My master bedroom is upstairs but I haven’t been using it as a bedroom over the last year and low and behold the rain had seeped through the roof , through the master bedroom all the way to my living room! 🌧 I was shocked when a part of my ceiling came crashing down ( upstairs ) and caused a small amount of rain to enter my living room! I am now in the middle of having structural engineers poking around to see how far the damage has gone. The good new is that it will be fixed, the bad news it that we are scheduled for more rain and now my lovely bungalow has a not so gorgeous blue tarp on it! I fully understand if you want to remove me from your friend list 😢 I promise to return! I am just not sure when! I miss eac and every one of you and your Sims ♥️♥️♥️ You are in my thoughts, Jules xox. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@JulesDarling
I’m so sorry for all your rain damage troubles 

I feel your pain as we have had our share of leaky basements,

but never in main living quarters

Hope the rain holds off for you & you’re staying on my list 

Best of Luck  - kat

Message 986 of 1,007 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Thank you @katclawsx3 ♥️It is funny that of all the places to get the rain it missed my basement! I also found some irony in the fact that I had just begun a tear down of my Sims house! Spooky! They have me bracing for the next bout of rain heading our way and with fingers crossed this will all be a distant memory in a few weeks! I thank you for your kindness Kat! ♥️♥️♥️
Message 987 of 1,007 (505 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Hope you're alright, @JulesDarling, and sending lots of sunshine wishes your way...!!
Message 988 of 1,007 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Thank you @themummyof4 ♥️ I will keep your sweet words close because it is a very overcast day! The insurance company has put up giant dryers to dry my old plaster walls and they are so loud I can barely think!

I did visit my Sims and this silly quest that I will never finish ! An apple a day keeps new stories away! 🙂

Message 989 of 1,007 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh it’s so lovely to have you all back and @JulesDarling thats terrible!  I hope everything is getting fixed up for you quickly.  I’m sorry i havent been around.   I lost my Grandad in June, then my Uncle in August and my fiancée has been in hospital and only came home last night, so rl has been really sucky over here too.  My poor sims have been missing their friends as much as i have!  I threw an impromptu party last night in a last ditch attempt to get some stickers for my new sims from last week that most of you havent met and left it open to everyone. Low and behold by the time i grabbed the other iPad to get my other sim family in, it was full!!  That was a little amusing lol.

I hope you are all doing well now.  It’s school holidays here so ill be on and off depending on what’s going on with the kids, then should be back to normal.  I miss you all! 💟

Message 990 of 1,007 (403 Views)