Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

by ava7171

Original Post

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 congrats on your anniversary !! Feel better !!

Message 971 of 1,007 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Congrats on so many years of love @PaQuilter1 that's amazing 😊
I've been on vacation the last 2 weeks and just got home (to reality and long working days 😭) Summer is still here, it went away for 2 days and got back just before we arrived. I am so over it too 😔 We couldn't sleep for so many nights because unless you have an air condition device in your home it's too hot to sleep🤣
Message 972 of 1,007 (563 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Hope you feel better soon @PaQuilter1 and congratulations on the 47th anniversary 🤗

Message 973 of 1,007 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So glad to hear you are feeling better @PaQuilter1, you were very much missed.  My parents celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary on the 28th too!!  How wonderful for you, congratulations x

Message 974 of 1,007 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Hi everyone! I am still around so please don’t remove me from your friend list ☹️ I am in the middle of the mess and doing all that I can to keep the puppy busy and the dust down. @PaQuilter1 You were right it is a messy, dusty situation! I am only at the painting but decided to add pony walls so there has been some sanding ! Soo looking forward to my bathroom renovation! Humm maybe I can keep it as is ... The mess is crazy!! Send help! Talk to Ginny, she seems tidy!
Message 975 of 1,007 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤 Hello, AHQ Family! (Hope you can see the black heart.) You all have been in my thoughts every day, even as we're in the middle of a tremendous move!

I'm finally ready to ease back into the flow of things around here. So much time has passed -- It's a different world! Sims have come and gone, but I'm excited to meet your new Sims and see what amazing things you've done with your houses.

My playing and posts will be slow since I'm multitasking IRL, but I'm here! Hugs all around!

Message 976 of 1,007 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@VintageStarlette wrote:

🖤 Hello, AHQ Family! (Hope you can see the black heart.) You all have been in my thoughts every day, even as we're in the middle of a tremendous move!

I'm finally ready to ease back into the flow of things around here. So much time has passed -- It's a different world! Sims have come and gone, but I'm excited to meet your new Sims and see what amazing things you've done with your houses.

My playing and posts will be slow since I'm multitasking IRL, but I'm here! Hugs all around!

@VintageStarlette  Welcome Back !  

You were sorely missed Heart  Cat

~ kat 

Message 977 of 1,007 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 Thank you, my feline friend. Cat We have a lot of catching up to do!

Message 978 of 1,007 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

So glad to see you back!
Message 979 of 1,007 (365 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Welcome back Vin.  <hugs>  We have missed you so much. 

Message 980 of 1,007 (363 Views)