Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 I hope you didn't think I was trying to correct you. I didn't see your post about the hamster until after I posted hedgehog. Lol. Hamster would make much more sense to me. 🦔🐀
Message 961 of 1,007 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@JulesDarling We will miss you Jules. I'm so glad you found your pup. Mine tried to take off across the field during one of the  lightening and thunderstorms we were having. We had to go track her down. We didn't know she could move that fast. (She has short Bassett Hound legs with a Beagle Head.)  After a week of storms we got one day of reprieve today but they will be back tomorrow. The ones at night are the worse...no rest for the weary. This has been one wet, noisey summer. 😕

On a surprising note...my other account got the pet surprising choice. It came up at 2:00 AM in the morning at Level 29 1/2. My Sims were all at home doing relationship events. I was playing around with outdoor items and had just tried to put down a patio section but cancelled it. When I did, the Surprising Choice popped up. I bought the fish tank. It sure seems like if we are Level 40, we aren't getting the pet option unless it's because I had 3 toddlers running around. Anyway, at least one of my games got the pet option. @BlueWizardRob I'm still not positive what triggered it. I haven't been able to duplicate it in my primary game although I haven't had much time lately either. 😟

I got the fish tank today.  I had just finished a mentoring event and then just started a quick hobby practice session.  My first thought was that they had targeted me to receive it because of all of my complaints about the stupid loot box events and my inability to get the pet option.

Message 962 of 1,007 (653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@PaQuilter1My guy looks like a chubby beagle with short ears! We also have a break from the storms but I guess more are on the way. Great!!

I’m in fan girl heaven about your second house! I love everything about it! I loved your other one too but the layout of your new one is perfect! Just gorgeous Pa , really gorgeous!
Funny that the pet thing showed up! I got it too but did not go for the hamster, mouse, turtle LOL or hedgehog! I just got the fish tank. Hee Hee I cant risk the little hedgehog running off. I don’t know when or what triggered mine either but I am super happy to have the fish. I hope to get a break here and there and take some time and redo my entire house and that’s when I will place the tank somewhere.

I need to run, I miss you and hope to get at least one of your Sims on my contact list. Take care of your girl and I will try not to cook my puppy up for Sunday dinner! OMG she is wild! LOL Wish me luck on my bathroom renovation, I mean what if they mess it up or make it like my in game bathroom! Geesh I am freaking out 😫🙀

@BlueWizardRob LOL I also mentioned how bad the event was in some form or another and that is about the same time the pet came up! LOL Loot Boxes are the worst! A Target 🎯 on the folks that complained! HA Best post today!!

Message 963 of 1,007 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I will still pop in! @Kevnik1 ! I am a silly rabbit or a hamster or is it a bird?! Naww I am just 😝 silly! And yes I certainly can be ridiculous 😆

In between helping my sister move and my renovations I will keep you smiling! That is a promise! ♥️♥️♥️
Message 964 of 1,007 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

OMG YAY!!!

Message 965 of 1,007 (554 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm just popping in to say "Hi". I haven't been feeling to good lately and the weather woes aren't helping. I saw on the news that Austria had a freaky summer snowstorm, @ava7171, send it this way please. I am so over with summer.  ☺

@JulesDarling I know that your new bathroom will look marvelous when it's done but it's the sheetrock dust that is the pits. Just keep an eye on the prize. ☺

Message 966 of 1,007 (469 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, but I'm glad you popped in to say hi.  We were getting worried about you.  <hug><hug>  Take care of yourself.

Message 967 of 1,007 (464 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rmw8855 Thank you, Robin. This August has been awful for me. The only good thing is me and hubby are celebrating our 47th wedding anniversary today. It was one of the best things that happened to me 47 years ago.  I let him chase me until I caught him. Hehe lol. ☺

I'm around just not feeling to good and RL stuff getting in the way too. I'll be around.

Oh and I don't think I care for the new update at all. I'm not sure why but there's something about it that doesn't impress me at all. I don't even feel like opening game. 😖

Message 968 of 1,007 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 do you too have the dreaded summer cold? I think today is my best of nearly a week now and I am no where near better.

We have storms heading our way starting tomorrow. I am have already anticipated the scared dog and am keeping my curtains drawn.

They start on my bathroom the day after Labor Day. I had not thought about the mess! Thanks! LOL I am just so excited but you are right the walls are getting down and mine are plastered. Ugh the dust is going to be everywhere! I am sooo looking forward to taking a bath in my fancy new tub though so there is the prize. I bought a claw foot one 😀! Very elegant.
Get well Paquilter1 I need to get your Sims back on my contact list! ♥️♥️♥️ And we need you healthy!
Message 969 of 1,007 (433 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1  Congratulations on 47 years of marriage.  WOW - that is quite an accomplishment these days.  Best wishes to you & your hubby.

Message 970 of 1,007 (423 Views)