Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

by themummyof4

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 Now I see what everyone's been talking about! My gosh girl! the talent you have for writing!!

I found myself getting invested in each character and chuckled at certain memories of the parties! Don't ever stop! God's given you something Amazing!!

Message 31 of 1,007 (1,344 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 

"Celebrations" was a wonderful, uplifting story. You captured Tabitha and Richard's relief at Richard's recovery perfectly. I love the way you weave EA's behind the scenes technical corrections into the story just like you do when a generation is retiring. It is literary genius!

"Calm Waters" was just that...calming. The joy of just being a normal family with two beautiful babies was heart warming. I'm anxious to read future installments because there appears to be a plot twist developing with Victoria and Chris. Can't wait!

Keep up the good work, Mummy! 😊☺

Message 32 of 1,007 (1,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4@PaQuilter1@I actually cried in the one of Victoria reacting to her husband's illness

Such a beautifully woven story with scenes that we remember from parties or chat so we get the feeling of being there and comedic relief!

Message 33 of 1,007 (1,314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 I know right. I know they are Sims but @themummyof4 brings them to life and makes them real. 😊☺

Message 34 of 1,007 (1,312 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Wow!! You're making me cry! Thanks!!

I try to really link it to the game, anyone not familiar with Sims Mobile would probably be very confused by some stuff, haha. It amuses me though, some of the options when doing hobbies are very funny word plays, and I just like living vicariously through them, haha, just watching them, imagining what they would say or think. I love how they have made friends too, so cool! Writing that down has really increased my fun! Otherwise you just look at something they're doing, briefly think, oh that's cute, and forget. Now I get to write it down! I totally forgot how fun story writing was, like I said, it must be 30+ years ago, at primary school!
Message 35 of 1,007 (1,289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 Just keep writing...It's my nightly must read! 😉😊

Message 36 of 1,007 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 From "Calm Waters":

"After all, Chris is Mr Awkward at the best of times, with his longsuffering attitude...with the stress on suffering...." —😂🤣😆 Hahahaha!!!!

I was delighted to see Penny pop up in this episode! When she and Eva grow up, we'll make sure they're fast friends! I guess that'll be sooner than later. Penny poofed into a child this morning. It all goes far too quickly. 🖤
Message 37 of 1,007 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Doesn't it just, @VintageStarlette! I love her hair though, she is so beautiful! A proper mini star!!
Message 38 of 1,007 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
🖤 Thank you, @themummyof4! I'm so, so tickled she inherited her parents' sepia tones. I wasn't quite sure what I'd do if she showed up in color!

I'm still catching up from yesterday. I'm anxious to get a glimpse of your new little ones.
Message 39 of 1,007 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Expert
The new blog post is about Victoria, Richard Knight's cousin... she is a strong, sweet, optimistic girl, according to @BlueWizardRob, who agreed to the arranged marriages...

She will need every ounce of optimism, living with Chris, who's a grouch...

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/clouds

Really wanted to write about her, she was so beautiful and strong looking in her superhero suit when she first arrived!
Message 40 of 1,007 (1,230 Views)