The Sims Mobile Update - October 16th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - October 16th, 2018 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]

When will the trick or treat  quest start? Some people say it's going to be at 5pm (as im posting this, it's 4:12pm) oh and thank you with fixing the bathroom issue. Im tired of trying to complete a event but I can't replenish my energy because my sims kid is in the bathroom. Also, I think it's cool how other sims react to Halloween decorations but, is there a way to place it so other sims don't walk inside the house? It's like they somehow find a way to chat with my non playable sim.

I think I'm in eastern time/ U.S.A.

Message 31 of 40 (981 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeay, the event started and it's NOT a loot box thing 🎊🎉🎊! So great! 

Message 32 of 40 (912 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Mrs_Bloody_NL The fairy outfit used to be rare in Izzy’s shop and is now Uncommon I believe. I have two from when I was fairly new playing, but over the weekend somehow ended up with three more. We’re talking first roll landed on one, not rerolling for every one. No promises - there are still outfits I’ve never rolled and would love - but it’s good to know that your chances are better right now! Fingers crossed you catch Izzy in a friendly mood 🤞
Message 33 of 40 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@GrettaInTheSun wrote:
@Mrs_Bloody_NLThe fairy outfit used to be rare in Izzy’s shop and is now Uncommon I believe. I have two from when I was fairly new playing, but over the weekend somehow ended up with three more. We’re talking first roll landed on one, not rerolling for every one. No promises - there are still outfits I’ve never rolled and would love - but it’s good to know that your chances are better right now! Fingers crossed you catch Izzy in a friendly mood 🤞

It appears that all of the "costumes" have been moved from rare to uncommon for the duration of the halloween event.  I expect they will be rare again once the event ends.  If you want any of them, I suggest trying now.

Message 34 of 40 (839 Views)

That explains the reason I got the superhero and 2 pirate costumes (back to back) last week. @BlueWizardRob

Message 35 of 40 (767 Views)

★ Guide

Hi how are you?  I hate to bother you but you helped me out with the schedule for the Halloween quest.  Hoping you had the schedule for the dance instructor traits quest.  Thanks 

Message 36 of 40 (654 Views)

Message 37 of 40 (651 Views)

★ Guide
Did you get my thank you mot sure if it went though.
Message 38 of 40 (634 Views)

★ Guide
Dirty to bother you but do you have the schedule for the Thanksgiving quest? Thanks
Message 39 of 40 (562 Views)

★ Guide
Sorry to bother you but do you have the schedule for the harvest guest. Thankd
Message 40 of 40 (545 Views)