The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★ Apprentice

Well I appreciate the fact that you gave us all the missing items and I got 150 free simcash as well, as “compensation” I guess... and the prices of the different coloured items have reduced.. but I’m still upset at the fact that I have to dish out more for each and every colour.. is EA hoping that the hubbub would die down in time? 

With the recent patch to fix this whole mess, EA said something like we’ve reduced the prices of items on the whole and now you can more easily buy individual colours.. but I mean, they must surely see that buying an item once and being able to change between several colours for free as much as I wanted was way better than what they are giving us now!! Isn’t that kinda obvious?? 

I don’t think they are planning to reverse this particular thing, from the looks of things. I recently spent a lot of money on their “huge holiday sale”, so I’m waiting to utilise my existing simcash on the x’mas update (whenever that is), and then probably stop playing..because I feel like I’m being taken advantage of. And I don’t like it one bit. 

On a separate note, has anyone actually started doing the ice skating thing that came with the winter update? 

Message 101 of 117 (1,757 Views)

@Jag1986xf I've seen no iceskatting ring. Only greed and glitches galore.

I'm not going to buy the cupcake bundle like I do each time I do a quest.

Message 102 of 117 (1,714 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Hey Simmers,

We are kicking off this holiday season by transforming parts of town into a winter wonderland! Check out the snowy additions now! You can look forward to a holly jolly Winterfest event soon, including:

• A limited-time quest where you can earn items that give you a head start in Winterfest
  • So many holiday-themed rewards. So, so many. You will be pleased.
    • Seriously though, everything from ugly sweaters to fanciful dress; lawn ornaments to the grandest of holiday trees!
  • ICE SKATING

Ice skating isn't a thing just yet. We'll have to wait for Winterfest to begin.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 103 of 117 (1,702 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is so true. The harvest event quest was impossible to complete due to bugs and they said they would either give us the pumpkin spice lovers heirloom or that it would be in the heirloom shop both of which never happened. I am with you on this. It is obvious this game is mainly a money grab
Message 104 of 117 (1,659 Views)

@binky123456788

Pumpkin.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 105 of 117 (1,605 Views)

@binky123456788 I dunno if u saw this but they added the heirloom.

Message 106 of 117 (1,447 Views)

Looks like the color thing is here to stay sadly. This is so annoying because u actually have a chance of getting less wreaths and lights if ur unlucky enough to just unlock colors. All I wanted to do, is cover my house with lights.

Message 107 of 117 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I did see that they added it! But of course it's random chance that you get it!

Message 108 of 117 (1,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Good news programmers restored the game back so you can keep the colors and choose the color on sims Mobile plus as

a bonus they lessen the prices as a way to give back to us simmers as customers. Read the new update you might like it.

Message 109 of 117 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Indeed, it seems fine now. Had to put out not so few items to discovery the new raised limited.

Message 110 of 117 (1,327 Views)